So.. the new brella kit?

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
How do we all feel about this? Marker sucks, a lot yes but I feel like the bubbler was a good smart choice for its special given that it's shield is very flimsy + regens quickly. If it's damage is as consistent as it shows I think it might be pretty decent

SquidAbortions

Senior Squid
i wish it had like ....wail so it could fire it while moving but it's nice.
i just wonder about it's paint

TruthSeekr

Inkling
It seems to have a narrower range for the shotgun effect. While this would decrease paint, it could also give more reliable damage which is good. The deployed shield also seems to paint a good bit as well.
Honestly, I think this weapon looks fun. I don't know how good it'll be, but it looks like a Splat Brella that wants to fire its shield and has more reliable damage.

WaffleUser

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5002-5640-0256
not a brella player but the marker seems to combo with the main weapon for 100+ damage which is a positive i suppose although i still think the kit is lackluster

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
line marker isn’t as terrible as people think. like sure, it isn’t good. its lack of strength was exaggerated due to how it is new and nobody knew how to use it. the buffs it definitely needed, because it was undertuned on release. the only weapons that actually works with it is bucket and big swig. it still sucks and it still needs buffs, like more damage on direct hit (maybe like 60), piercing, and tripwire damage (maybe like 30) and then it can be on the same level as the good sub weapons instead of only being better than sprinkler and only as good as the other weaker subs when you use 2 certain weapons. i think it can work well with this brella maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom