• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splat Art Online: Post applications here!

NNID
NobleLegends
Welcome to Splat Art Online! We are a team looking for experienced or non experienced players. We hope to grow as a team and soon join the Splatoon Community League (SCL).

Please use this format to post your application:
Forum name:
Play style:
NNID:
Country/State:
Tell me a little about yourself:

If I think you will make a good addition to the team, I will PM you and accept you as a member of the team.
If you want to check out the Splatoon Community League, here is the link.
http://squidboards.com/groups/SplatoonCommunityLeague/extra?type=information

I hope to see all of you in the game.
Ink Start!

NNID
NobleLegends
I'm in EST so if you joined it would be hard to coordinate when we could play but it's only a three hour difference so it wouldn't be to hard. It's your call if you want to proceed to try to join.
PS, it wouldn't be hard to get in :)

StaffofSmashing

Senior Squid
NNID
Lolu83
Forum Name: StaffofSmashing
MPF: Dual Squelcher, but Custom E-Liter / Scope for TC.
Playstyle: Reletively aggresive with Squelcher, and look to find weaknesses in the enemies lines. Splat Bombs assist with that. In TC since I use chargers I like to stay mostly back and with my Damage+ perks can easily handle a close range situation
NNID: Lolu83, yours?
Country / State: Arizona, take a guess.

I'm a really extroverted person. Probably a bad thing. And Israeli. But that doesn't matter. I always want my allies to be doing genuinely beneficial things and can get frustrated when someone plays Turf in Zones. But I'm also pretty kind. I never leave a teamate to die when they jump in (unless I die) and I always back up my opponents if I'm certain they'll lose an encounter.

Why I took interest (just a little thing): SAO ftw.

I feel I'd make a great addition tot SAO, but if not, pleasant doing buisness, and have a very nice day.

Savanna Lee

Inkling
NNID
mikeyadon
Forum Name: Savanna Lee
MPF: splashomatic with suction bombs or burst and inkzooka for rainmaker, but dual squelcher for splat zones sometimes.
Playstyle: Reletively aggresive with splashomatic, like to hide in enemy zones ahead of tower or rainmaker and sneak up on opponents and blast them. I'm very very good at being sneaky and totally taking folks by surprise. I've become an expert at hiding. Even hiding on walls, watching a whole team walk by me and then taking them all out from behind.
NNID: mikeyadon
Country / State: OHIO, home of the buckeyes.

I'm dying for a squad. Please pick me!!! Sometimes my daughter plays using my nnid and she is just as good as I am, so you will never miss a beat with either of us.

Zunoa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZunoaX
Forum Name: Zunoa

MPF: .52 Gal, Splatterscope, Splash-o-matic, Slosher, and Splatterscope user. I occasionally switch.

Playstyle: Somewhat aggressive, but I usually pick off enemies from afar. If I do end up in a fight, I do head on and try to eliminate the squid while keeping myself alive.

NNID: ZunoaX

Country/State: Mississippi

I'm kinda shy, but I'll make sure I'll pull my own weight. I can play just about any role and help out the team in any way possible. I love to help other squid kids out, often pincer attacking the enemy or providing general support. I hope to make new friends if I'm able to join, but if not thanks for the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom