• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splat Roller/Hero Roller Replica: Analysis and Thoughts Thread

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Figured we could start using these types of threads now. These threads are designed for people to quickly check strategies and info.

Splat Roller

wst_roller_normal00.png
wst_roller_normalh.png

Lv Unlocked in Shop:
Lv 3

Cost:

Shop Description:
"A weapon adapted from an ordinary paint roller. Aside from inking the ground, it can also be swung to hurl globs of Ink at your opponents."

Type:
Roller

Stats:
Range: Mid
Painting Speed: Mid
Lightness: Low-Mid

Sub:
wsb_bomb_hold.png
Suction Bomb

Special:
wsp_biglaser.png
Killer Wail

Genreal Strategies:
-WIP-

Team Strategies:
-WIP-

Success/Tournaments won:
-WIP-

Update: We are now accepting general strategies about this weapon. Please note I'll only add the strategy if I see video evidence or it is generally agreed upon in the thread.

Last edited:

Tentacruel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kevin0217
The roller is awful for reacting quickly, just becuase it takes so long to put on the ground. Although the initial splat at the beginning does help, it takes alot of time to get on the ground when a shooter could quickly get rid of you.

Fusion

Inkling
NNID
CrazyCupofJoe
Roller is definitely the best for turf war, assuming youre focused on the objective and not kills. As for kill power, its definitely strong but you have to get in very close and even your "ranged" attack splatter is not very strong. Overall I'd say its the second best out of the 4 types available in the global test fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom