• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splat Squad recruitment thread

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
This thread is specifically for the recruitment of fellow kids and squids into the best clan ever! If you want to join, please say so and me or a fellow staff member will get back to you ASAP.

NNID
Derpson42
Allen! I didn't know you had Splatoon! I would've asked you sooner. You can to totally join. Can you just tell me a role you can fill? (Sniper, defensive, support, etc.)
I'm more of a front-line attacker,but I do occasionaly go sniper mode.

ajuchiha21

Inkling
NNID
sonicpokey
My role is picking splatershot Jr. U can ask Dr.smashing he knows how I play. If I win a match, I get more than 1000 points each time. I'm pretty good

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
My role is picking splatershot Jr. U can ask Dr.smashing he knows how I play. If I win a match, I get more than 1000 points each time. I'm pretty good
I'm Dr. Smashing lol. I guess I should've clarified. Yeah, you're pretty good. I wish we can play tower control together. My teammates are worse in that!

ajuchiha21

Inkling
NNID
sonicpokey
OMG!!!!! Guys there's a new game mode called "Tower Control" it's really fun

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Ohhhhh OK. We could play today if u like?
Sure.
Oh and what r these cards thing ur talking about?
http://cards.n-masters.com/smash4/ It's a smashcard. It's just cool. You should make one for at least level up mines.
BTW Allen I sensed u a friend request on Wii u
Oh ok thanks.
OMG!!!!! Guys there's a new game mode called "Tower Control" it's really fun
It's fun, but my teammates sucks...plus the blasters!!!

LemonPlaid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Exo-Josh
Hey everyone, looking to join Splat Squad! Hope we can get good before the August Update for 4v4 mode. I currently play the .52 gal/general PvP or objective role (as roles are currently hard to achieve until the August Update.) We should get a Kik or Skype group chat going.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Hey everyone, looking to join Splat Squad! Hope we can get good before the August Update for 4v4 mode. I currently play the .52 gal/general PvP or objective role (as roles are currently hard to achieve until the August Update.) We should get a Kik or Skype group chat going.
Hey man. I hanks for joining the Splat Squad! That's a great idea getting a Kik chat going. AJ, Allen, can you guys get Kik as soon as you can?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom