• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Community Teamspeak

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77
Just a note: I've seen some concern about this, but just so everybody knows, Teamspeak is free. Teamspeak only costs money if you want to use it on mobile devices. Also, if you want, there's a free device on mobile that you can connect to Teamspeak servers that will allow you to see who is talking if you don't have a second monitor to use while you're playing something fullscreen or can't access your desktop (like Splatoon!), and it can be found here. (Note, you have to get a Query Login from one of the admins in the server to use it, just poke one of them and they should be able to hook you up.)

Shiny

The Shiniest Shiny
Just a note: I've seen some concern about this, but just so everybody knows, Teamspeak is free. Teamspeak only costs money if you want to use it on mobile devices. Also, if you want, there's a free device on mobile that you can connect to Teamspeak servers that will allow you to see who is talking if you don't have a second monitor to use while you're playing something fullscreen or can't access your desktop (like Splatoon!), and it can be found here. (Note, you have to get a Query Login from one of the admins in the server to use it, just poke one of them and they should be able to hook you up.)
yes teamspeak is completely free unless u feel like donating to keep the server updated.

LittlestMinish

Full Squid
NNID
LittlestMinish
Very interesting.

I wouldn't say go that far, these threads have been made before.
Fair enough, that was rather emphatic. I hope in the coming weeks the community comes to see what fruit our hard work will bear. I hope to see the admins take notice of what we are trying to accomplish and embrace us.

Bonzi77

Huge Memer
NNID
Bonzi77
This isn't gamefaqs, ain't no need to bump threads.

Last edited:

Narayan

Full Squid
NNID
suacidesquid
Sounds great, but i think me and the most other players will join, when the action starts

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
No thank you, and I don't appreciate being bombarded with private messages. Nothing you mentioned is impossible to do elsewhere. I use Skype to communicate with people from "the real world" in addition to my online friends, so I see no reason to change clients when Skype already fulfills my needs. Sorry.

Cozmosus

Inkling
Since when did I mention TeamSpeak? The OP sent every active member of this forum a private message, asking them to download TeamSpeak.
Huh, I didn't know that. That's a little bit inconsiderate to do with people that haven't said they are interested. Good thing I didn't get one.

Last edited:

Shiny

The Shiniest Shiny
Since when did I mention TeamSpeak? The OP sent every active member of this forum a private message, asking them to download TeamSpeak.
Only sent to squad leaders to point out the benefits that it could bring with squad leading, maybe read a little and you will see that the posts sent arn't the same. Regardless have a nice day

Last edited:

Jiggly

Senior Squid
NNID
Jiggly101
See, I want to do this, but I already have an external site where the RHIP talk, and it may be hard to convince people to switch over. Looks neat, and I will see whaty I can do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom