Splatoon: Octolings Vs Inklings (War RP IC)

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
With a satisfying pop, Roe removes the maintenance panel from the sloshing machine and checks the power supply with his voltmeter.

"It's a bit weaker than the current my jellyfish mate uses on the job... but I think it could work." He slides on his work gloves and wraps one end of the cord around the copper bundle, creating a makeshift rubber handle for the plates. The other end of the cords, he carefully connects to the sloshing machines power source.

"This runs the risk of stopping his breathing... Or his heart..." Roe tries to stow the thought, "but it's the only notes I have from my event manager's regular EMT. We'll need to commit to CPR if either of those things happen."

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
The mention of possible death panics her even more and her color starts to pale..

"Well okay??", she starts as the Agent's breathing starts to quicken, "I don't care really..?? Just keep him from dying on me.!"

InklingJoe

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5084-9470-8912
Roe fastens the plates to his copper wiring. This is the dumbest idea you've ever had, squid", his thoughts repeat.

He ensures Ginger is clear of danger before announcing, "We're going hot!" With that, Roe flips the switch on the sloshing machine and presses the plates to Agent's chest. With a hum, the machine's electric motor discharges its shock. Roe withdraws the panels, examines the motor, and waits for any response.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(Awww you’ve got to be kidding me xD)

It takes Ginger a second to realize that the Agent stopped breathing but she figures it out quickly.
Laying him down off of her lap and getting positioned to perform CPR, she quickly checks him for a heartbeat.

Okay.. still pumping.’, she lifts up her goggles and sits them above her bangs. ‘No need for compression.. actually I’ll do it anyways, since his lungs seem to not be functioning. Compression.. airway.. and breathing..’

She starts pushing down on his chest doing the compressions and then she tilts his head back a bit, opening up his airway. She then pinched his nose and leans in; covering his mouth with her’s, making a seal and trying to breathe air back into his lungs..

(Oh gosh. That took too long for me to type up and retype. xDDD)

Agent 507

Inkling
(Not sure if CPR counts as a kiss or not XD)

His breathing comes back, his eyes returning to normal as he realizes that gingers mouth is against his ‘What the hell is she doing?’ He thinks to himself.

Cephalobro

Clam and Coral talk among themselves quietly, not enough for Ginger to hear.

Coral: Should we tell her he woke up or is it more fun to let her find out herself?

Clam: While it is the right thing to let her know, I think I want to see the fun way and see how it turns out.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
(This is one second before the CPR

Watching the chaos unfold, Shade thinks back. "I've seen this before..." he murmurs to himself. "Why would he be experiencing that? Unless..." Then he sees Ginger go in for CPR. He snorts then turns away. "This is a medical practice this is a medical practice this is medical practice" he says over and over.

(Also I could have done something to restart his heart also lol. Remember way back when?)

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
(If you want it to count or not it’s all up to youuu ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

She pulls away to go back to doing the compressions but sees the Agent is awake and watching her.
Shrieking she backs away, accidentally kicking him in the process.

“How long have you been awake??”, she slides her goggles back down over her eyes..

(But Yin, his heart didn’t stop. He just stopped breathing >,>)

Cephalobro

Coral suddenly thinks about Kelp, who has joined the other Ringed Octarians into evacuation.

Coral: *sighs* I wish I could see her again.

Clam: Who?

Coral: Kelp, I'm talking about Kelp.

Clam: Oh right, you wish to be with her.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
Two seconds..?’
Taking in a deep breath, she calms down and frowns.

“Why were you convulsing?? And on the brink of death??”, she crawls closer and inspects his body, “were you hurting or something..?”

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Agent, have you been in the Test Room? It may sound framiliar. I've been there too. " Sliding over, he speaks again. "This is probobly what happened. "

Cephalobro

Coral: While we were captured, we heard mentions of testing on various kinds.

Clam: This thought made me worried for Coral, like, really worried they would've changed him severely.

Chewwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
newmoonz
“..you don’t remember..?”, she bites her finger and hums as she watches Shade slide over. She listens to what he tells the Agent and tilts her head in curiosity..

“Test.. Room..?”, she parrots, “where is that..?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom