Squad: Bloopers

Puffy

Senior Squid
NNID
Annakittykat
Notice! The Splatoon 2 division of Bloopers is now open! Please give it a look! :)

inviso

Inkling
NNID
inviso87
*takes a peek around*

It only took me 5 hours to log in :D

RacingGamer

Inkling
NNID
Robin99
Hello,
Name: R** (On the Nintendo Switch, RacingGamer on the site)
Friendcode: SW-1585-2877-6392
Discord: RacingGamer#2013
About me: I played Splatoon 1 since release. I'm most efficient in turfwar and splatzones and I often use Aerospray PG. In Splatoon 2 I go for the dualies Because they have the dodge rolls B-)

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
*takes a peek around*

It only took me 5 hours to log in :D
Heh, I know the feeling. Welcome back to the site though! :P
Hello,
Name: R** (On the Nintendo Switch, RacingGamer on the site)
Friendcode: SW-1585-2877-6392
Discord: RacingGamer#2013
About me: I played Splatoon 1 since release. I'm most efficient in turfwar and splatzones and I often use Aerospray PG. In Splatoon 2 I go for the dualies Because they have the dodge rolls B-)
Hey man, welcome to the squad! Glad to have ya. I sent you a request on Discord and I'll invite you to the chat whenever I can. ^^

RacingGamer

Inkling
NNID
Robin99
Heh, I know the feeling. Welcome back to the site though! :p

Hey man, welcome to the squad! Glad to have ya. I sent you a request on Discord and I'll invite you to the chat whenever I can. ^^
Well thank you, I accepted the invite on Discord and I am happy to be in the squad

RacingGamer

Inkling
NNID
Robin99
Shall we play the First ever splatoon 2 splatfest together as a squad? It is the ideal situation to get to know our strengths and weaknesses for the competetive scene. ;)

Exa

Inkling
NNID
Exahuz
Hey Squids!

Im currently playing Splatoon 1 and super stoked about Splatoon 2. Looking for a group to get involved with and meet and make new friends.
Im interested in joining ur group for both Splat 1 and 2.

IGN : Exa
All other info is in signature
✌✌

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Shall we play the First ever splatoon 2 splatfest together as a squad? It is the ideal situation to get to know our strengths and weaknesses for the competetive scene. ;)
I'd be down for it! As long as I'm able to play that day. My schedule can be unpredictable. xD
Hey Squids!

Im currently playing Splatoon 1 and super stoked about Splatoon 2. Looking for a group to get involved with and meet and make new friends.
Im interested in joining ur group for both Splat 1 and 2.

IGN : Exa
All other info is in signature
✌✌
Hey, nice to meet you! I sent you a friend request on Discord. :D

Exa

Inkling
NNID
Exahuz
That sounds like a plan to me bud. Eager to get to know ya'll

RacingGamer

Inkling
NNID
Robin99
Hey, how went splatfest for Everyone? I got a Ice Cream Power of 1832,9 and the rank Ice Cream Queen. Now I can't wait for next week.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Hey, how went splatfest for Everyone? I got a Ice Cream Power of 1832,9 and the rank Ice Cream Queen. Now I can't wait for next week.
Awesome! I don't remember my power exactly, but I think it was around 1750 haha. I think I only got to Ice Cream Defender though, I didn't get to play too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom