Squid Squad Thread: Under New Management [LOCK THIS THREAD]

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Looks like this grew pretty quickly. Good to see more faces around though. Hopefully we can chat and do other things before Splatoon launches. Hopefully there are some other games we can play leading up to release, too. It'd be good to get to know each other and get our teamwork going strong sooner rather than later.

My Skype is diableos, so I'll add you right now. Same avatar as on here so you should know it's me.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I'll definitely jump in, don't know how forming my own 4vs4 team will go with the amount of Euro/UK players currently around so I'll hop on board for now and help out. I'd probably be able to manage a captain role if need be, I'm active online and I feel my team organisational skills are top notch. Skype is FunkyFlump if needed. Thanks.
oh ****...I'd pick this girl up if I were you...lol.
edit: *looks at OP*...oh dang... the competition just got steeper

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
I'll get you my skype details later. I am currently deep cleaning my flat in anticipation of moving out next week.

Aura

Infiltrator
Alright guys, got some updates for you.

The decision was made on our Skype discussion that we will be using Raidcall for VC. We possibly have a streamer now, being @DAK075. Also, we have four more slots opened for recruitment. If you know anyone who wishes to join, feel free to invite them here. I've also chosen a Squad Captain. I'll reveal who tomorrow.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I am still running tests for streaming. So far it is running pretty well. Got the rest of this month to iron things out with it.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
One slot left? Probably for the best for now.

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
Yeah pretty much. I plan on hiring more once the game's out.

Excellent...
Efficient might be a problem, but I will bathe our enemies in ink until even their distant descendents are stained from my fury.

Aura

Infiltrator
Great news, everyone!

http://squidboards.com/threads/online-tournament-squads-splatoon-edition.221/

We are now signed up to this Online Battle thread. I'm not going to stress the details of it yet, as the game isn't out yet, but here's what you need to know: members of the Squid Squad are expected to partake in these clan battles. We'll be talking more about setting up matches at a later date.

Also, the Squid Squad now has a Co-Captain. After some consideration, I have decided that the member who will hold this title is @Kat, who is a very respectable user here on Squidboards and I feel she can hold this title with responsibility. Being Co-Captain means she will help me with managing the Squad, both members and business alike. Please continue to treat her with respect, and if there is any questions involving a Co-Captain, PM Me @Aura.

-

Squid Squad Captain
@Aura
Squid Squad Co-Captain
@Kat
Squid Squad Members
@Diableos
@Siledh
@SuperMii3D
@Gunster25
@DAK075
@Inari
@Icedise

Calling all Squid Squad members! I need to know if you're EU or US. We're forming region-based squads, and I need to know which region you're from.

Last edited:

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Thread is looking more appealing every day. Still, I think it could benefit from a little more colour to liven it up. Maybe some spacing on the list of members too, but that's my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom