StarSquids looking for a S+ sniper

OliverNEW

Full Squid
NNID
PaddyHerz2000
Hello squids.
I'm the leader and organizer of StarSquids, a competitive Splatoon team to battle in tournaments, squads, scrims and all these things.
Most time we're playing somewhere at 17:00 to 21:30 UTC +2 some squads to stay in practice with each other. We're basically european, but of course we take american squids a well, depending on the activity at the given times.
IMPORTANT: We try to play in as much tournaments as we can, so basically EVERY WEEK we'll play in a tournament! Be ready for them!

We have some requirements as well:
  1. Be S+
  2. Main chargers, all our other positions have good players already, sorry :(
  3. We're using Discord for voicechat while taking out our opponent, you should have it as well..
  4. Have enough space on your friendslist
  5. In the best case you're 13 years or older (It's not too important but still to be mentioned!)
  6. Be active and have interest in our clan community!
  7. Of course you can be a bit :p but you also should stay :cool: in the given situations
Most of our members have a star in front of their name.
If you need more infos, then feel free to ask me..
If you are interested, then you should comment here, my ID is 'PaddyHerz2000' tho.

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Hello squids.
I'm the leader and organizer of StarSquids, a competitive Splatoon team to battle in tournaments, squads, scrims and all these things.
Most time we're playing somewhere at 17:00 to 21:30 UTC +2 some squads to stay in practice with each other. We're basically european, but of course we take american squids a well, depending on the activity at the given times.
IMPORTANT: We try to play in as much tournaments as we can, so basically EVERY WEEK we'll play in a tournament! Be ready for them!

We have some requirements as well:
  1. Be S+
  2. Main chargers, all our other positions have good players already, sorry :(
  3. We're using Discord for voicechat while taking out our opponent, you should have it as well..
  4. Have enough space on your friendslist
  5. In the best case you're 13 years or older (It's not too important but still to be mentioned!)
  6. Be active and have interest in our clan community!
  7. Of course you can be a bit :p but you also should stay :cool: in the given situations
Most of our members have a star in front of their name.
If you need more infos, then feel free to ask me..
If you are interested, then you should comment here, my ID is 'PaddyHerz2000' tho.

OliverNEW I am still going to tryout for the team this morning should be ready in about 20 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom