• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

(Suggestion/Discussion) Octpyrean Special: V.A.C

ArcEmpyreus

Creative Consultant
Thankyou @ILikeKirbys for the Inspiration. I have dug up some relics again and adapted them to suit our needs. I present:

V.A.C

Octpyreus VAC.png

The Versitile All-Purpose Cleaner Is a special developed in conjunction with the small pink puffery that is @ILikeKirbys.

The V.A.C sucks up all enemy ink in range in a 180 degree arc in front of the user. Then the V.A.C will convert and spray out your color ink at incredible speeds comparable to the Tentatek Splattershot with damage comparable to the Splattershot pro, and range comparable to the Jet Squelcher!

Even enemy Ink, and explosives that come your way are shot right back where they came from! (or as close as it can manage)

Be wary though, You cannot go into squid form while using the V.A.C, and you suffer movement speed penalties.

Additionally there is no protection from behind! So watch your back!.

As usual let me know if i didn't explain anything properly or if you have any questions.

Stay fresh all!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom