Team Just Squidding - UK Squad Recruiting!

Hello people! We are a new UK squad known as Just Squidding aiming to get into competitive scene. We are looking for players who also want to play at a competitive level.

We want players who are S Rank and above from the UK, however we will accept A-A+ if you've either been in S rank before, or are willing to play consistently to get to S, which as a team we can help you do.

We also would rather players who are 16+ in age, but I know some undiscovered legends will be undoubtedly younger, so we will recruit 13+ however if you are in the 13-15 age range you have to be S rank or above regardless.

As a squad, we communicate on Discord, and as we feel communication is so important in competitive Splatoon, you will be required to have it.

If you fit these credentials, you are from the UK, and you are looking for a new squad to get into competitive play with, complete this form and you'll be up for consideration:

http://goo.gl/forms/2mmqwEy0ii

Also, when you finish the form, make sure to reply here to notify us.

Now, if you don't fit these requirements, as in you are too low a rank e.g B+, but you still want to get into our squad, then you can talk to me personally: @Templar and I'll be willing to help you practice and teach you the game as an S rank player. Just PM here on squidboards, give me your main weapons, your current rank and your discord username, and I'll help you the best I can to get you to the level you need to be.

Thanks for reading and at a personal level, I'll be looking forward to splatting with you!

- @Templar

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom