tent object shredder?

demongecko

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6361-7521-3240
i'm picking up tent since im really enjoying it but i cant figure out why i see so many object shredder builds from high level tent players. i checked in the sendou damage calculator and cant really notice anything significant, can anyone explain it to me?

Catloafman

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Fella
I personally don't run it all the time but it is nice in RM obviously but mainly its nice for shredding big bubbler and Insane Zooka object damage

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
A lot of them are remnants from late s2 where tents used to fight a lot of k52.

When your shield is stopped by a splash wall, both your shield and the wall take damage, but your shield breaks first. If you shoot at the wall your shield will barely survive but literally any damage breaks it. But if you run object shredder and shoot the splash wall, your shield will have a good bit of HP left. So object shredder is useful against wall matchups (and the obvious object shredding here and there)

I used it before on vtent, but I don't really recommend it honestly, I just think stealth jump is way too useful to qsj out, but it still has uses. Hope that helps!

Catloafman

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Fella
A lot of them are remnants from late s2 where tents used to fight a lot of k52.

When your shield is stopped by a splash wall, both your shield and the wall take damage, but your shield breaks first. If you shoot at the wall your shield will barely survive but literally any damage breaks it. But if you run object shredder and shoot the splash wall, your shield will have a good bit of HP left. So object shredder is useful against wall matchups (and the obvious object shredding here and there)

I used it before on vtent, but I don't really recommend it honestly, I just think stealth jump is way too useful to qsj out, but it still has uses. Hope that helps!
I have played tent for so long and never knew that about splash wall thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom