The Banned Game

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
^banned because u cannot feel stress in people and... ^ banned again because ur mean

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
^spared and banned at the same time for calling me a critic (even tho I kinda am)

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
^banned becuz u confuse the fishing carp out of me with all of ur rediculous stuff

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Banned because Un POG and NO EMOJI
IMG_0259.jpeg
were in a fight for a better world for him to be a better man than he was before the war started so I guess thatโ€™s why he was the one who was the one to win the fight against the people in his own country to be better for him now that heโ€™s been a champion of the world ๐ŸŒ and the world is better than him and his people and erw The first thing I thought of when reading that book ๐Ÿ“• is that the book was a joke about the way people I know are so obsessed ๐Ÿคฉ itโ€™s a shame I canโ€™t get into the book and itโ€™s just so good to see the book and the story is really interesting and I canโ€™t help thinking of the story so I was just like I was like oh my goodness I love it yTy and then it just made me think about how much more I was in that I was going for the book than it ever is now I was so excited to see the whole book

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom