• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Imperious Lounge

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover

here be dragons

If you're someone who's aiming for the top, you probably want to find other people like you to help hone your skills. The Imperious Lounge is the single best place to do just that.

The Lounge has three goals:
1. To provide a fun, relaxed, respectful, highly competitive environment where top players can come together and improve against each other
2. To find out everything there is to know about the game from mechanics to strategy, and to disseminate these findings to the community at large
3. To help promising players improve at the game, helping them with both breaking into the squad scene and learning the finer points of the game as a whole

The Lounge is not a squad, clan, or team; the only requirements for membership are that you respect the players, respect the game, and contribute to at least one of the above goals. We do not appreciate drama, oversized egos, or grudges.

We operate through Skype for the most part. If you're accepted into the group here on Squidboards, check the group announcements for my Skype ID so I can add you to the chat.

If you're interested in joining, head over to the Imperious Lounge group page and ask to join with a brief message about yourself.

Last edited:

Box

Pro Squid
What is this "lounge" exactly? Is it like an IRC or a forum or something?

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
What is this "lounge" exactly? Is it like an IRC or a forum or something?
skype group, mainly. basically we'll be piling into lobbies and testing stuff against each other early on, and then once we figure the game out, we'll help people learn how to play

(I somehow forgot to mention that lol)

Box

Pro Squid
skype group, mainly. basically we'll be piling into lobbies and testing stuff against each other early on, and then once we figure the game out, we'll help people learn how to play

(I somehow forgot to mention that lol)
Ok, who do I message to join?

Box

Pro Squid
You'd never know it from this thread, but the lounge is pretty active. If you want to talk high level meta without the argumentativeness of Squidboards, I'd recommend joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom