The insane thread part 2

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
HAHAGAHAHA HAPPY APRIL FOOLS
AFCXNCBCVD DCFVYNIBYFYBICTXTVUHHGDHDHNFUHFIFBYFNFYNFUFNFUUNDYBTRCECCECDRVBTNHHNGVTCGXYXCYUCBIKKNJVHVGCCFFCVFBGBHBHGBF

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Wweetvtvhvystnubdudbyxbdyneueunnudundundnunudnudunddynnydnydyyydbbydbydbdudnudbdubdudbydbdubdydbydbydbdydbtdybdydbfynfufmdn
DUN IS OUT TO GETTT UUUU IM SERIOUS

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
When u look from other fellow agent 8s perspective: one way:
IMG_0252.jpeg

Another way:
IMG_0391.jpeg

ndindniindbufyygctfddwdrffyygygggtgyftgttgyuhvjhdhbyvgfvfvvryyvvyyvvuuvuvvutcrdcvg

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
The only way I could do that was if you had to do a lot more work and then you would be done by yourself so you would be fine and then I could just go home to you if I needed you and you could just come over here or I can just go home if I need you can just let us go home if we need you guys have to be there for the day if we don’t need anything I can do that and I will just do whatever you want to I don’t know I have a job I don’t have anything else I don’t need anything else I need you to be done and I’m just going home 🏡 to go home to get my car 🚗 is there to go tw to go home I have a good night and then I’ll talk later I don’t know if I don’t want you guys have fun I don’t want you know I don’t want you to go home so just be careful I don’t know what to do since I AM EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLĽ

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
i’m gonna have some food 🍱 ready and i’ll come home 🏡 with the money 💴 to get my nails 💅 fixed before my trip and get a massage 💆‍♀️ so i’ll just go for the night lol 😆 and yes 👍 and thank ya too my love 😍 love 💕 and yes 👍 thank ya too for all of your love 💕 love 💕 i will see y all soon 🔜 love 💕 i miss y you all and i will miss ya all very so too and i will love 💕 your too so always so love 💕 love 💕 love 💕 love 💕 so thank ya and happy 😊 have fun 🤩 thank you 😊

Last edited by a moderator:

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
i’m gonna have some food 🍱 ready and i’ll come home 🏡 with the money 💴 to get my nails 💅 fixed before my trip and get a massage 💆‍♀️ so i’ll just go for the night lol 😆 and yes 👍 and thank ya too my love 😍 love 💕 and yes 👍 thank ya too for all of your love 💕 love 💕 i will see y all soon 🔜 love 💕 i miss y you all and i will miss ya all very so too and i will love 💕 your too so always so love 💕 love 💕 love 💕 love 💕 so thank ya and happy 😊 have fun 🤩
And thank for your kind comment and I appreciate you all so very cool to hear it from me too I hope to be part someday soon I love it too I hope I get a lot more of this is my dream to meet someone like this and I’m sure I’ll get a lot more than I think it will happen in my lifetime and I’m so happy that you parallel park and I’m sure will get a chance someday I hope you will have to be in Canon and I’m so proud to see it and I’m sure I will see it soon and I’m so excited for your future I pinging to be a lot more of a big smile on your birthday I hope you’re always Marciale I hope you’re doing well I hope you’re enjoying the best of both worlds I hope Asynchronous and I hope you have a great day and I hope you have a great day Rondo and I’ll see the most wonderful birthday and a great night sleep tight dreams of your nightmare see all my best to all my best regards to
IMG_0320.png
IMG_0391.jpeg

Nightmare I hope to talk soon I hope to hear you guys love UR FATE

*blood on ground* *bloodcurdling screams* *horror music plays*
*eerie singing*

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
And thank for your kind comment and I appreciate you all so very cool to hear it from me too I hope to be part someday soon I love it too I hope I get a lot more of this is my dream to meet someone like this and I’m sure I’ll get a lot more than I think it will happen in my lifetime and I’m so happy that you parallel park and I’m sure will get a chance someday I hope you will have to be in Canon and I’m so proud to see it and I’m sure I will see it soon and I’m so excited for your future I pinging to be a lot more of a big smile on your birthday I hope you’re always Marciale I hope you’re doing well I hope you’re enjoying the best of both worlds I hope Asynchronous and I hope you have a great day and I hope you have a great day Rondo and I’ll see the most wonderful birthday and a great night sleep tight dreams of your nightmare see all my best to all my best regards to View attachment 10744View attachment 10745
Nightmare I hope to talk soon I hope to hear you guys love UR FATE

*blood on ground* *bloodcurdling screams* *horror music plays*
*eerie singing*
there are hints of side order boss names
IMG_0390.jpeg
Ah look I found a ghost

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
ねこ!!!!
NEKO!!!!!
Imagine if me being in a position where you could just go and get the vaccine for a couple weeks straight without getting it and you could just go home to get your vaccine or whatever you wanted and you would have a job that you would have no WGHATEVASSSSS

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
ひかりーちやん
I don’t know how to be insane anymore…
(Btw, the text up there translates to Hikari-chan
((A hororific for cute))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom