The new dualies are….

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
WTF. 1 dodge roll, 5 hit kill and INK MINE…

chai_

Inkling
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
madt123
What I thought they’d be… well good

RubberCF

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2041-7487-3622
Are you serious? I haven't watched the trailer are they actually only one roll?
Yes, but the roll is much longer than normal dualie rolls. We also dont know how much endlag they have. It could be rlly short.

RubberCF

Senior Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2041-7487-3622
I think they have potential. 5 shots to kill doesnt mean anything on its own, you need to know the firerate. And they fire quite fast, same speed as splatlings. It brings the ttk to be like pro/squeezer. The long range mode fires at half speed, but is a 4 shot kill and strafes really fast. Theres mote we need to know before saying how good they are,such as the dmg numbers and roll endlag.

isaac4

Inkling Commander
I think the main weapon doesn't seem that bad actually but the kit it has just isn't really good
I guess that's just a pattern for new Splatoon 3 main weapons
They're always held back by
the main weapon
the kit
or both
We just have to hope the 2nd kit will be better

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
i honestly think the main weapon will still be really good, people hear the scary buzzwords of "1 dodge roll" or "5 shot kill" and assume that automatically kills the weapon but i just don't think either of those will really be bad for it

from my experience with gloogas, you don't even end up using the fact that you have two rolls a lot of the time. just one is usually enough to set yourself up, and this is a dualie that will generally be using its rolls a lot less, so i think the single dodge roll is enough for it

and we don't really have a frame of reference for what a Proper weapon with a 5-shot kill is like. aerospray and nova are the only other two 5-shot weapons in the game, and those weapons are bad because of issues unrelated to their damage (yes, they'd both be better if they did more damage, but that's true with any weapon in the game lol). an accurate, high firerate, 5-shot kill, doesn't sound that bad to me

like, i think it's important to remember that the reason they gave it those attributes is because it has crazy range with its dual mode. it absolutely has elements that are good for it too, and i think that'll balance out and make for a good feeling main weapon overall

the kit is lame though lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom