The object on your right is your weapon in the invasion of the Octolings!

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
I have my coffee mug in close proximity and two 24 packs of Sprite on hand... yeah. Self Defense via soda. Refreshing and deadly~

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
A model of a dragon! One of it's heads fell off but it's still got another one! If I can get it to be a real dragon the octolings don't stand a chance!

Shard

Full Squid
NNID
DarkSuperSonic25
Octolings! Prepare to meet your maker! Meet...*Constant drum roll because I really don't want to fight with this...* a $2 plushie from Target. Why ;-;

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
My Nintendo 3DS XL is to my right.

i'ma force them to play through Super Mystery Dungeon and make them cry so hard that they end up draining their entire solid form and become a non-sentient puddle of ink on the ground
rip me

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
A fan/air conditioner! Because it's super hot where I live in California right now.

I'll blow all the octolings away so they fall to their death in Octo Valley! Just like that insanely powerful gust bellows item in SSB4 that blow people off the stage!

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
A giant blue exercise ball, or, as I like to call it, a seat ball.

I'll force them to work out until they're exhausted, and then finish them off by crushing their core/essence so that they can't respawn and just fall to the ground as a puddle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom