• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

The Wonderful World of Nintendo 5-Star ~ N5★

db132

Full Squid
Like I said a week ago, once the squad threads start rolling in, they'll be forced to make one so that the topics dont flood that part of the forum

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
Like I said a week ago, once the squad threads start rolling in, they'll be forced to make one so that the topics dont flood that part of the forum
Fair enough, otherwise rip calamari with the amount of uh..
Squads, in this section..

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
Saw this tread some time ago, forgot to greet you, can't wait to see you guys online in just 2 days from now. :D

And since Bruce doesn't have a flag, is he from a different planet?

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
I hereby announce that N5 will be hosting our third annual 24 hour Skype call starting at 12:30 p.m. ET on Monday, June 15th. The starting time coincides with Microsoft's E3 Press Conference, and will last all throughout the day until Nintendo's Digital Event the next morning. Are your bodies ready for E3? It's always a big deal for us, and this year is certainly no exception. Will Nintendo announce Mother 4? Shenmue III? Or even better, K. Rool as a DLC fighter in Smash?

Let's find out. Together.

Jellykun

Senior Squid
NNID
Jellykun
I can't play until Sunday, RIP my dreams until then, everyone will be pro by that time.. sad times.

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
So, I went to Toys 'R' Us this morning to get a Wario Amiibo and a copy of Splatoon + Inklings. There were at least 40 people standing in line before the store opened, 90% of which were grown men. Disgusting. The "neckbeard" stereotypes are real. The fat Asian scalper from last time was there, but they imposed a "one of each" limit per customer. Anyway... I met a few people who told me that they voted for K. Rool in the ballot, then I yelled "VOTE K. ROOL" as I left the store. Good times.

I should have brought a can of Febreze with me.

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
I'm too busy being splatted from 20 feet away by laggy Japanese Rollers. This game really needs a regional mode so that gaijins like us can play in peace.

Mewwy

Inkling
NNID
Mewwy-U
Good games Marq, Manny, and Usashi. I was =:[⇒ squid :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom