Turf War World Record

teaobsessed

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1767-8732-1694
Hi guys. Can anyone tell me what the current record is for the amount of p's in Turf War? I'm pretty sure I've beaten it, I can't find anyone with a higher score online. I'm new to the forum, so I hope this is the right place to post this.

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
This is a good place to post it I would think. But honestly, I'm not sure what the record is, and if it exists it's probably on a Japanese forum website somewhere that would take hours to translate and navigate. I'm curious about what amount of paint you got, highest I've seen (before the 1k point boost from a win) has been around 1500p, although I don't play much turf war.

teaobsessed

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1767-8732-1694
This is a good place to post it I would think. But honestly, I'm not sure what the record is, and if it exists it's probably on a Japanese forum website somewhere that would take hours to translate and navigate. I'm curious about what amount of paint you got, highest I've seen (before the 1k point boost from a win) has been around 1500p, although I don't play much turf war.
Tysm for your response. As to your question, I got 3211p after win bonus 2211p before.

swim shady

Inkling
4100 is the highest i got. i know for a fact no one else has achieved that score and clearly never will. i rarely know anyone whos reached 3,000, when i submitted it to japanesse teams they confirmed they had seen no such score before. but i dont like to brag :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom