Up vs Down: Campfire Splatfest Version {Requesting Lock/Deletion}

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welp, this is out of the the blue.
A new splatfest is upon us. This time, it's time to go on a camping trip. What's the better campfire snack: Marshmellows or Hot Dogs?
What better way to kickstart the competition by creating an Up vs Down game for it?

Taken from @Squid Master's game, I present to you: the rules.
- Game starts at 0
- Users who support Marshmellows can only count up. Their goal is to make it to infinity.
- Users who support Hot Dogs can only count down. Their goal is to make it to negative infinity.
- The object is to get as far away from 0 on your side as possible before the Splatfest starts. Virtually, a game of tug-of-war with the only restriction being time. (Mods, feel free to lock this thread down during the Splatfest.)
- No ping-ponging rule applies, meaning there must be at least two posts from other members between each of your posts.

You may begin. Good luck!

DISCLAIMER: I obviously did not come up with the exact rules. I just slightly modified them. They're from the previous versions, which are still going on. So check Up vs Down: Version 2 (Mario vs Sonic) out!

P.S. I will be joining in too, but I'll let this thread stand up on its own two feet first before I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom