What are your top 5 non-Nintendo games

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
My top 5 non-Nintendo games? That's super easy to think of!

Persona 5 Royal: Ever since I bought this game back in May 2022, I have literally been playing it non-stop! I even got it for the Switch and PC! Definitely my favorite game of all time no doubt!

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix: This game has gotten me through some of the hardest times of my life and I'm not ashamed to say that I bawled like a baby during certain parts!

Bayonetta 2: My favorite of the trilogy hands down despite its flaws. After all, my profile should give that away ;)

HuniePop 2 Double Date: Yeah, yeah judge me all you want! I followed this game's development very closely and even took off work so I could play it day one! It was definitely worth the wait and never fails to be a lot of fun!

Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round: My favorite fighting game of all time and I still play it to this day!

TOD13

Senior Squid
Pronouns
he/him
my top five, in no particular order, with a summary:
5: Hollow Knight (Metroidvania-Platformer): non-binary bug goes on a quest to save a kingdom filled with more bugs.
4: Pikuniku (Platformer): round red guy named Piku wakes up from a nap and fights big business.
3: the Ori games (Metroidvania-Platformer): creature made of light quests to save his dad (who is a tree).
2: Lo-Fi Room (rhythm-music): something i found on itch.io: a rhythm game based around lo-fi. very chill. 👍
1: Team Fortress 2 (FPS): war-based hat simulator. with comics!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom