what is the best Weapon to sneak around pushing enemies?

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Inkbrush Nouveau. You can leave mines where you think your enemies will backtrack to, go too fast for them to reach you, and yse the Bubbler if they try to cut you off.

Floati

Inkster Jr.
Yeah any of the brushes are great choices; fast and can go through ink without wasting time to ink the area they are moving through. But like you said guns that ink well (like many of the short range shooters) could do the job well. I also think the squiffers (maybe the bamboozler II) could theoretically work really well here. Quick charge time for a long line to flank from and one shot kill potential with the squiffer.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Yeah any of the brushes are great choices; fast and can go through ink without wasting time to ink the area they are moving through. But like you said guns that ink well (like many of the short range shooters) could do the job well. I also think the squiffers (maybe the bamboozler II) could theoretically work really well here. Quick charge time for a long line to flank from and one shot kill potential with the squiffer.
Carbon Roller could probably work to. As a mainer of that weapon, I've been working on it. Probably not with the upcoming Deco though, as that loadout is designed to meet the enemy wall head on.

Floati

Inkster Jr.
Agreed. Of the "true" rollers- the carbon is probably the best flanker.

Xeiros

Senior Squid
You can't exactly sneak anywhere. At least not by any foolproof means. You leave an extremely trail wherever you go no matter what weapon you choose. Should you choose not to shoot/splash/fling any ink to swim at all not only will you be moving at a snail's pace by comparison save for when your teammates lay down the same obvious path for you, but at any point in which you come into contact with enemy ink, you're exact location is displayed for the enemy team to see.

Relying on the opposing players to neglect a key method of gaining intelligence won't get you very far. The map is arguably the single most underused mechanic. Be glad a good majority of players only actively look at it after they've been splatted. Since it updates in real time, you can see players as they're attempting to flank. What's this!? An ink trail is leading around to our left flank. I wonder what's gonna happen next. It's less about you being sneaky and more just the enemy has tunnel vision so bad they fail to use the toll literally sitting in their lap to improve their overall awareness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom