Where my furry pals at

D

Deleted member

I can draw furry among us characters but it will take me about a month or two to get it done if anyone wants one (even tho I am not a furry I will still take requests from furries)

Chipolte

Full Squid
NNID
Chipolte224
so trueeee its how I made my current friendgroups lol
View attachment 8381
and lots of frens!
I never actually interact with community at large tbh, I have enough comp game groups for that now LOL. I remember there used to be a comp team FurStrike back in the day that was comp splat furries but don't know anything today (I was trying to post my Alatreon sona (dragon) but I can't get the image under 5MB and the can't upload the jpg version >:[

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
I never actually interact with community at large tbh, I have enough comp game groups for that now LOL. I remember there used to be a comp team FurStrike back in the day that was comp splat furries but don't know anything today (I was trying to post my Alatreon sona (dragon) but I can't get the image under 5MB and the can't upload the jpg version >:[
yeah same, I have a few private discord servers that I drag all my friends into, a 4k member server I tolerate because a lot of my circle is in there alr, and thats about it

Well, then my splat team server, my splatoon team contacts(team servers i've been invited to after scrims n stuff to make future scheduling easier) and then a bunch of tournament/splatoon servers I only check when I need a scrim asap or I'm lookimg into tournies for my team to play lol

I have mild adhd & anxiety issues so I struggle a lot with social cues and getting invested in conversations from a crowd of ppl vs 1on1

gay4bigman

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/it
Switch Friend Code
SW-4380-0270-6060
so many avians here! i dont see em a lot.. personally im just an ouppy dog

strings

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-7616-8885-7288
Furries.... hi yes I'm furry.
I need to update my ref sheet tbh. I've trans'd my gender a little more since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom