ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(@TACarbuncle)

Lucy looked at Viola, who grabbed her attention. "Anything you'd like to know specifically? That's far too general." She said.

((It's question time for Jordan, Zarqa and Lucy!))

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"But... If you mean in general." Lucy pondered for a moment, rubbing her head.

"Well... I full-time work here, so if anything happens. I'll probably know, and will probably solve the problem! Another thing you should probably know, is that I am most definitely not a culinary major. So don't expect me to make any fantastic things for you all if he gets sick!" She said, looking over at the boastful Jordan. "If you need a perfect campfire, you know where to look!" Lucy pointed at herself.

"Since I work full-time here, I live in my cabin. So I would appreciate it if you guys cleaned your feet at the door, I don't really like people tracking dirt all over my cabin. So... If you want to join my cabin, there's one rule." She said rather plainly, answering Viola's question.

((Sorry, just needed time to think, also didn't feel like editing.))

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent, oblivious to what was going on, had finished his drawing and continued his notes and started some new drawings as his fine tentacles swayed with the wind flexibly.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"Any other hobbies or interest of yours that may be part of a camp activity?" Vivi asks Lucy. She had chuckled at Lucy poking fun of Forge and Shaxx's little lovers quarrel.

@Rustic

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos stood up, grabbed some marshmallows, and slowly walked away from the campfire. "Excuse me....I'm gonna be somewhere and be alone for a bit.. Later..." He starts to walk to the docks while eating some marshmallows, though he gives off a gloomy aura upon leaving.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola smiled at Lucy's response, deciding she would probably be the nice choice. Her attention, however, went to Chaos as he left. "Huh?" She got up and quickly followed him. "H-Hey....Are you okay?" She asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia, growing concerned as well, gets to her feet as she watches Chaos and Viola start to walk off from the group, although she didn't know if she should follow or leave them be.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
His head turned to Viola's hand and then to her concerned face. "I'm fine...just need some time for myself at the moment." Chaos said to her softly as he took her hand off his shoulder. Then he proceeded walking to the docks.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Still....You shouldn't be alone at night. I'll give you some space, but I'm gonna stick close by, okay?" She said, following at a distance. She looked back at the campfire to see if anyone else was coming.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"I'd be more comfortable alone... I can take care of myself." Chaos said back to her and went off.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"H-Hey! " She said and let out a sigh. "Fine.But don't complain if something happens." She started to head back before stopping. "Everyone seems to have so many problems in this group." She said, fiddling with her hair. She eventually took a deep breath before her usual smile came back. "I'm sure he has his reasons! Everyone does! As long as I keep smiling, everything will turn out right!"

Last edited:

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex turned into squid form and started to doze off. "Wake me up when it's time to go to bed."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia lets out a small sigh as Chaos began to walk off and Viola relented, leaving him to himself, but instead of showing even more concern, she simply smiled and made her rather eloquently put statement. Lydia couldn't help but smile as well. Given all recent events, that kind of almost blinding optimism was more than welcome in her eyes.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos eventually made it to the docks and sat down on the boardwalk by the water. Across the lake he could see small campfires made by local jellyfish tourists and up above was the full moon with a clear starry sky, shining down on the lake. It was such a peaceful place to relax and clear his mind. He popped in his earbuds and browsed through songs that fitted his mood. After picking one, he closed his eyes, laid back a bit, and gave a small sigh.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola soon returned to the campfire and sat down next to Lydia. "So, did I miss anything?" She asked

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"No... I was just about to go follow you and Chaos, honestly." Lydia admits "I still don't know who I prefer between Jordan and Lucy."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
" Ugh.... I know. Lucy seems so nice but...." Viola looked over at Jordan, thinking of the food he'd make. She quickly shook her head, trying to get her mind off her stomach. "Let's just stick with our first choice. Better than continuing to worry about it" She said, sure they'd still get Jordan's cooking despite being in a different cabin.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Lucy it is." Lydia nods, smiling. "Hopefully we'll still go on hikes, since it sounds like we won't do any forest-bound Turf Wars."

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent looked up at Chaos's melancholic conversation. He wished he could do something but said nothing. His eyes jotted to Lucas. " "Evolution makes no sense..." He muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom