Zapfish Academy (OOC and Intro Thread)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Zapfish, I request you produce a character profile prior to the scene's full start. 'ere I won't allow you to continue any further. Alright? In case you didn't get that; if you don't make and post a character bio for your character "Zappy", I'll be forced to boot you out. Okay? It doesn't have to be detailed or extravagant. Just a name, family/friends, and personality will do fine. Just get something in.

@ayyumeme

If your 2nd character is coming, it has to be now. Once the scene starts, you cannot have your 2nd character join in as they will be in Zapfish Academy or part of another "Zapfish Expeditionary" group. This goes for newbies as well.

@Zerul

Move out, I'm pretty sure he's alright if he's got supporters. OR YOU KNOW, ask Viola or someone. Maybe even a teacher might let you spend the night at the school.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
@Rustic you had a time jump i was unsure what to put as the in between event. since Lydia is no longer around i had to figure something out.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Um okay, here's my OC. @Rustic i hope this is good.

Name: Alexandra (no last name yet)
Nicknames: Zap, Zappy, Zaps, Lexie
Ink color: Orange and light blue both
Eye color: Orange
Gear: :head_msn000::clothes_tes011::shoes_slp002:
Family/friends: ?? (Not developed yet.)

Bio: Zappy is mostly a normal inkling, aside from the fact that her tentacles are orange at the tips and light turquoise at her head, and she has electricity flickering from her fingertips just like a zapfish, hence the nicknames. Zappy is usually a happy, go-lucky squid but can become enraged (you don't want to be around her then) and is very protective of self and those close to her. She is extremely skinny and lightweight and many are concerned of her health, however she is strong and agile. She enjoys art as a hobby and is considering doing it as a job, being exceptionally talented in it. She also remixes her own music.~

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
the frustation is real

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Vivian
Yes... No... Yes...? No...?

Yes, in the fact that if you wish to wait until the next scene begins after this one. No, because you'll have to wait till the "Trip To Octo Valley" is over.
However, seeing as how I was extremely vague with the group of students. I could retcon you into the group.

The question that remains now is whether you have a character or not. Which I assume you do, because then you wouldn't be asking.

Vivian

Inkling
NNID
GrudgeQueen
@Rustic Yes, I do have a character (although I haven't written her out and all) if it's more convenient for me to pop up after the trip then I'm more than willing to wait it out! I mean, I did ask because it already seemed like it was kind of far ahead anyway (lol).

Vivian

Inkling
NNID
GrudgeQueen
Name(s): Vivian Ambis

Nickname(s): Vi

Race: Inkling

Appearance:
Vivian stands at about 5'4 with six lilac tentacles rather than the usual two, in addition to this her eyes are a gold color with her 'mask' coming to two points rather than being rounded like most inklings. Her ears are a bit longer and sharper, and she wears two silver and simple earrings. Vivian's attire is usually Pilot Goggles and her School uniform, but her clothing depends on what weapon she plans on using for turf/ranked battles.

WIP
:head_eye002::clothes_amb000::shoes_amb000::wst_charge_normalscp01::wst_charge_normalscp00::wst_charge_longscp01:

13874823_1740658169550490_1338173796_n.jpg

Relations:
Vivian lives with her grandparents in Inkopolis while her parents work farther away from home.

Personality:
Despite her relatively intimidating appearance Vivian is shy only every speaking out whenever she feels threatened or has been driven to the edge. She's pessimistic but can step up to be a little optimistic if the situation seems dire enough. When pushed to the brink Vivian has a bit of a bad mouth, not hesitating to tell people off regardless if they were involved in the situation. This hardly ever happens, though. Once friendly enough with someone she displays more of a snarky behavior, like tough love.

-She's adamant when it comes to talking about weapons and won't hesitate to jump into a conversation to answer a question about an individual model
-When Vivian is very happy, she has more extrovert traits, mindlessly grabbing the nearest thing shaking it
-Occasionally Vivian gets a surge of confidence, especially when she has a win streak
-When she visits the clothing store, she almost always gets into an argument with Moe (She's comfortable enough with most of the shopkeeper's thanks to her grandfather)
-When put in a corner she has a splat first think later mentality. Usually, she's very exact with her strategies.

Backstory:
Because of her shy nature she hardly ever left her house and because of her grandmother's doting behavior never forced her. Her grandfather eventually got fed up with it and dragged the girl out of her room and took her to the Lobby and introduced her to Turf and Ranked battles. She immediately fell in love with the charger series and seemed to be a natural at handling them. Vivian spends a majority of her time hanging around the lobby and helping out newbies and visiting Sheldon to help him with his store. Occasionally her parents drop in for a visit and are always happy to see their daughter actually attending school this time around and even participating in Turf/Ranked battles.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Vivian

While it isn't extremely inconvienent for you to join mid-scene. In fact, it's happened a few times before(see this thread) in previous scenes. At this point, I don't see how you, at this current part in the RP's scene, can't join right now. I know this contradicts my previous statements, but given time to think I can introduce your character into the RP at this current moment. Just gimme a GM post or two and you'll be in.
Hopefully you know what's gonna happen. Hint: Starts with a K.

Anyway, time to read your application.

Dang, girl/sonny! You went all out on the appearance section. :O
T'was quite detailed, not to mention she seems like an intriguing character! I'll be looking forward to seeing her in action.
Character Approved!

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
I though of a special event to happen in the RP and i was wondering if any of you are intrested in knowing more or joining in.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
-poof in- just leaving this post here to say i actually remember how to draw so i have icon related pictures of the current squids on a journey in the rp back on pg 7 if anyone wants to take a little looksee -poof away- also @Zerul ...you may have gotten me a little curious as i think it over more

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
well if you are not aware. leaving one country for another while being in the military of one of them is a very big crime. Zerul being a soldier for the R&D department makes him a criminal when he left for Inkopolis. since he is back in Octovalley i was thinking of having the Octo elites show up to take Zerul away. (and anyone who helped him which due to the fact the entire school is there could mean everyone)

@TACarbuncle @Coerulus

think your intrested in having a fight with the Octo Elites?

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
well if you are not aware. leaving one country for another while being in the military of one of them is a very big crime. Zerul being a soldier for the R&D department makes him a criminal when he left for Inkopolis. since he is back in Octovalley i was thinking of having the Octo elites show up to take Zerul away. (and anyone who helped him which due to the fact the entire school is there could mean everyone)

@TACarbuncle @Coerulus

think your intrested in having a fight with the Octo Elites?
Sounds like a cool idea. And considering that the students are in a land with racial tensions, something like that is realistic. But I wonder if @Rustic is gonna agree with this idea. I myself have already thought of things that my character would do in that type of situation.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
But I wonder if @Rustic is gonna agree with this idea.
Zerul has already contacted me and told me about his idea. It's been allowed, but I've informed him several times to keep it PG. So, uh, you guys should be more safer than a Bubbled Player on top of a crate covered with tarp against a Kraken.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
I wouldn't exactly say safe is the right wording. more like...your protected by the GM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom