© Team Conquest [MEMBERS]

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
Hello everyone, this is Cici and I'm happy to announce our first members for our competitive team, Conquest !
Firstly, member were chosen via tryouts (that spanned nearly a month tbh) and were picked based on technique, skill, potential, and gameplay under pressure. These members have also proven themselves to be competent members over and over again not only in tryouts, but also during squads and privates.

If you did not make it, do not worry ! We will be holding tryouts in the future and there are two applicants who have yet to contact Flame to arrange a session. If you are one of those two members, notify Flame ASAP (Varimax and BatSquid).
Without further ado, here is our current roster for our competitive team:

1. "Flame" IBW☆Flame // Kevin304 - 『CAPTAIN
2. "sarah" NIPPAH~!!! // ssdeee - 『VICE

3. "Fluffy" IBW★Fluffy // BanetteBlades
4. "Dead" IBW★Dead // DeadGuiStar
5. "Carson" IBW-SrRosa // Wariogold
6. "ATH" IBW★ATH // HexManiacSnivy

Thanks for all who applied, tried out, and had fun with us in general ! As for our new Team Conquest members, expect to be able to squad or train with Flame // Sarah and have your names changed to IBW★____ while doing so is a must. Look forward to future competitions and scrims !
*Also if you haven't added me (I'm looking at you Carson) do so ASAP @ NNID mimasho

*FURTHER NOTE: all members are subject to be asked to leave at any point if you refuse to abide by the rules of IBW; this means that you must be willing to squad every once in a while, but more important than that, you MUST be polite to each other ! This means no questioning authority (in this case, what Flame / Sarah says goes) and no going out of your way to be rude. Watch your language around each other and please get along so my life is easier ヽ(o♡o)/

Last edited:

ATH_

Inkling
NNID
HexManiacSnivy

So happy to be in! Love this group <3

MegaSwampT117

Inkling
Community Ambassador
NNID
tha117
While I am undoubtedly disappointed with my sub-par performance at tryouts, I gladly respect the decision made by the team. Congratulations to all who got in and now I wonder where to go from here...

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
Quick update on roster change:

2. "Sarah" NIPPAH~!!! // ssdeee - 『VICE

3. "Fluffy" IBW★Fluffy // BanetteBlades
4. "Dead" IBW★Dead // DeadGuiStar
5. "Carson" IBW★SrRosa // Wariogold
6. "Monty" IBW★Μonty® // monty.roark

ATH decided to drop out of competitive and remain casual due to conflict of interests and Monty has recently made it in Team Conquest ! * U *
You'll be missed ATH and welcome Monty ~!

Last edited:

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
Another quick update on roster change:

2. "Monty" IBW★Μonty® // monty.roark - 『VICE

3. "Sarah" NIPPAH~!!! // ssdeee
4. "Fluffy" IBW★Fluffy // BanetteBlades
5. "Dead" IBW★Dead // DeadGuiStar
6. "Carson" IBW★SrRosa // Wariogold

Monty has been appointed to vice-captain // second in command by Flame, congrats !! * U *

Also due to recent conflicts, rules are also going to be a lot more solidified from now on -those who are unable to make three tourneys // scrims that we've signed up for will be automatically removed from Team Conquest -you'll basically be demoted back into a casual, and if you wish to join again, you must reapply, but cannot within a certain time frame. The only member currently exempt from this is Sarah, who is currently busy with moving and whatnot and will be unable to devote time to playing Splatoon for the time being !

Good luck everyone ! * U *

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom