ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ Hello fellow squids.

Meykkei

Inkling
NNID
Meykkei
'Sup everyone, I'm Meykkei.
I've been playing Splatoon since, I think, three weeks from the release of the game. Then I decided to drop out for a while because I've already reached the max level and ranked battles made me too frustrated to continue playing only because I've wanted to reach the A+ rank ( god I hate when they drop me into "those" team, and you know what I mean. ).
So... I've been stuck in either B+ or B for a while and I can't seem to get out of that rank ( T ^T), I started playing again because now the max level is higher and harder to reach and of course for the new wepons and maps :3

I have different main wepons depending on the game mode.
My favourite ink color has to be Light Blue (it's so pretty *-*)
My favourite map in turf war is Kelp Dome, while in ranked it's the Warehouse.
My least liked Gamemode is Tower Control, and I love Splat Zones. ( I currently really dislike Rainmaker because I've never been able to enjoy it since it seems that I can never get a nice team :D I mean seriously, some people brought the rainmaker to our base instead of the enemy one ._. )

Okay... I think I've said everything?
Please add me and let's play together kidsquids \o/

galacticremix

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1934-6925-3589
Welcome to squidboards! I feel you on the teams, it can be tough going in on your own :/ I love the light blue colour too, it's so so pretty.. hope you enjoy yourself here!

octoling

Inkling
NNID
SailorHime
Hello! ~ I'm Jordan ♡
I started playing Splatoon a month after the release,
and I'm currently at Level 25 & Rank B-.
I mostly use the N-ZAP '85 & Custom Dual Squelcher.
- and Light Blue is definitely the best ink color!
My NNID is in my signature below - If you ever want
to play sometime, let me know ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom