Ṭśƒ•Competitive seeking S+ Eliter

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
Hi im Jinx an S ranked player and leader Ṭśƒ competitive. We are an EU/USA based competitive squad. Looking to take part in regular scrims and squad battles and we are now entering tournaments. We play together most evenings in squad and private battles. Ṭśƒ are looking to recruit an S+ eliter to the squad, must be available to play evening's and weekends,must be dedicated loyal and ambitious. You must have discord and be able to voice chat. If you want to join a fresh and talented squad then drop me a msg here on squid boards or add me on discord Tsf-Jinx#2364 or using my email thesplatfamclan@gmail.com or you can send me an email.

Last edited:

Squidjeans

Inkling
NNID
brandy1985
HI, I would like to join your squad, i do have discord also, you messaged me earlier.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
also dont worry we are a very friendly group of all ages and nationalities, we welcome all

Gatsby

Pro Squid
Hi im Jinx an S ranked player and leader Ṭśƒ competitive. We are an EU based competitive squad. Looking to take part in regular scrims and squad battles and plan to enter tournaments. We play together most evenings in squad and private battles. Ṭśƒ are looking to recruit fresh blood to the squad, you must be A+ or above, be available to play evening's and weekends, preferably from the EU, be dedicated loyal and ambitious. You must have discord and be able to voice chat. If you want to join a fresh and talented squad then drop me a msg here on squid boards or add me on discord @Ṭśƒ•Jinx#2364 or using my email adrian.chambers93@gmail.com or you can send me an email.

I believe that I was talking with you about joining your squad on another thread.

Let me know about the details of being on your squad.

Gatsby

Pro Squid
AD93 sorry to disappoint you but I am trying out for another squad tomorrow.

Maybe I could still partake in some of your scrims and possibly even a few tournaments if my other squad doesn't enter them.

Thanks for the help.

I might chat with your squad on discord if it is okay with you and my other squad.

Thanks,

Gatsby

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
its not a disappointment at all, use the link to join splat, like i said splat chat is just a nice place to hang out

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
spat chat is not a squad its a group made up of many squads and lone wolves, my clan is the splat fam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom