Ayy lmao

Inkling
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Last edited:

Chermender

Inkster Jr.
NNID
chermender4lyfe
Ayy Chermender, thank u 4 applying m8. A skype is required for chats and such, if you dont want to voice chat with the team you could just text the team chat. Also, your rank is outstanding and spoopy and hopefully you dont think you r 2gud4us. If you want to join please make a Skype and add me or reply to me so we can solve it a better way. Danks again 4 applying m7.
-Ayy lmao
Ayy Chermender, thank u 4 applying m8. A skype is required for chats and such, if you dont want to voice chat with the team you could just text the team chat. Also, your rank is outstanding and spoopy and hopefully you dont think you r 2gud4us. If you want to join please make a Skype and add me or reply to me so we can solve it a better way. Danks again 4 applying m7.
-Ayy lmao
kk my skype is zmememender

Donglebrr

Inkling
NNID
Dongleberry
Aleks (Or Donglebrr, both are fine)
NNID: Dongleberry
SB Username: Donglebrr
3DS FC: 0662-2490-8259
Time Zone: MST
Weapon of choice: I like the Tentatek Splattershot and the Orange N-Zap. Some days I'm good with Rollers too.
Rank and Level: B- and Level 25.
Favorite color: Orange.
Me: I like dogs, skeletons and spaghetti. My schedule is all kinds of ****ed thanks to college. I can only play Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. That's why I'm at a low level. I'll be free by the end of November though.
Why: As cringey as it sounds, make friends. And to play, of course.

Ayy lmao

Inkling
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Last edited:

Donglebrr

Inkling
NNID
Dongleberry
M8 I liked that cringe-tastic ending! The rank is a little low but if you can improve then great. I hope the schedual wont affect tournaments ._. I will add you on Sunday and we can do the tryouts then. Thanks for applying!
k. I'll work on that.

D

Deleted Member

Preferred name: Logik or Dan, I wouldn't really care as long as lenny is still looking after us.

Nintendo Network ID: dge11mkwii <--le maymaylord xdddd

Squid Boards Name: Logik The Squid

3DS FC*: welp i would put one but my 3ds games got thrown away with xmas stuff end of last year.

Country: UK (land of **** maymays and crap internet speeds.)

Time Zone: GMT

Weapon of choice: Splat Roller / 52. Gal Deco / 3K E-Litre (Any variant)

Rank & Level: 35 & A- (almost got to A but i have this luck of finding AFK players when im playing against S ranks)

Skype username: dge11mkwii

Favorite color*: blue or green

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm le filthy maymayr and i lissen 2 teh hurdcore nightcore music. No, but in all seriousness, I used to play a lot of MK competitive (yeah, that was a thing) and since that community is all but dead now i've been looking for a new game to invest myself into. If i don't get in i swaer on me mum ill 420 noscope anyone with ur dumb tag xddddd.

-Logik / Dan

D

Deleted Member

Preferred name: Logik or Dan, I wouldn't really care as long as lenny is still looking after us.

Nintendo Network ID: dge11mkwii <--le maymaylord xdddd

Squid Boards Name: Logik The Squid

3DS FC*: welp i would put one but my 3ds games got thrown away with xmas stuff end of last year.

Country: UK (land of **** maymays and crap internet speeds.)

Time Zone: GMT

Weapon of choice: Splat Roller / 52. Gal Deco / 3K E-Litre (Any variant)

Rank & Level: 35 & A- (almost got to A but i have this luck of finding AFK players when im playing against S ranks)

Skype username: dge11mkwii

Favorite color*: blue or green

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm le filthy maymayr and i lissen 2 teh hurdcore nightcore music. No, but in all seriousness, I used to play a lot of MK competitive (yeah, that was a thing) and since that community is all but dead now i've been looking for a new game to invest myself into. If i don't get in i swaer on me mum ill 420 noscope anyone with ur dumb tag xddddd.

-Logik / Dan

pls dont let my memes b dreems the more often i noscope the more lenny therell be! xd d d d d d

Ayy lmao

Inkling
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom