(⌐■_■) SPLAT SQUIDDIES, GET SNAILS $$$$$$$$$$$$$

InkStrike

Inkling
NNID
Dowds24
Hello, I'm InkStrike but Strike is just fine. Technically I joined Squidboards yesterday, but I haven't posted so I figured I would introduce myself properly.

Well yeah, uh I'm Strike. I'm 16 years old, and I like corgis and drawing. I'm level 34 and I've been playing since around November! Anyone who's ever played a match with me would probably know within 2 minutes that I'm no pro at Splatoon. However, I wish to improve myself and be able to help my team to the best of my ability. I try to play as many different weapons as I can to better understand how all of them work. I'm also familiar with some communities(?) here from videos they upload on YouTube like Nintendome and SND. I hope to be able to learn a lot of techniques and ways to improve!! None of my friends have Splatoon so I was hoping to make some friends and just overall contribute to the Splatoon community!!

Thank you for reading this or skimming through, I hope to be able to get along with everyone and join your squid family!

(Here's a thank you corgi.)

Last edited:

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
Hello, I'm InkStrike but Strike is just fine. Technically I joined Squidboards yesterday, but I haven't posted so I figured I would introduce myself properly.

Well yeah, uh I'm Strike. I'm 16 years old, and I like corgis and drawing. I'm level 34 and I've been playing since around November! Anyone who's ever played a match with me would probably know within 2 minutes that I'm no pro at Splatoon. However, I wish to improve myself and be able to help my team to the best of my ability. I try to play as many different weapons as I can to better understand how all of them work. I'm also familiar with some communities(?) here from videos they upload on YouTube like Nintendome and SND. I hope to be able to learn a lot of techniques and ways to improve!! None of my friends have Splatoon so I was hoping to make some friends and just overall contribute to the Splatoon community!!

Thank you for reading this or skimming through, I hope to be able to get along with everyone and join your squid family!

(Here's a thank you corgi.)
hi strike, im a charger main thats been playing since july or august (honestly don't remember). im LAX btw and yeah, you can get better here on squidboards so enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom