• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

★ Inkling Hairstyle Resource Sheet ★

Ghiraham-Sandwich

Full Squid
★ You can check out the full post here! - http://fav.me/db73egf

I made a huge sheet of Inkling hairstyles (Mostly Inkling girl) for people to use as ideas for their Splatoon ocs, these hairstyles are completely free to use! I know many people struggle with character design so I thought I'd help by making this resource sheet~

No need to credit me for the ideas by the way! Hopefully I'm going to get started on an Octoling version soon!

et.png
uy6.png
4567.png
3434222.png

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Golly. When imagining some Splatoon OC's, I didn't know whether to give them legit hair or tentacle hair like these and the new ones in Splatoon 2. These are nice BTW. I'll definitely use these... Once I know how to draw Inklings.

Ghiraham-Sandwich

Full Squid
Golly. When imagining some Splatoon OC's, I didn't know whether to give them legit hair or tentacle hair like these and the new ones in Splatoon 2. These are nice BTW. I'll definitely use these... Once I know how to draw Inklings.
I'm glad to hear you're interested in using them!

TOD13

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
these are incredible. will definitely be using for one of my OCs. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom