Egolegume

Senior Squid
Egolegume Metronome Kevin304 DeadGuiStar VeeGee Arcteuths™ Rob PyroChan DarkGameMasterX First off I am SO SORRY for putting y'all through the process of me figuring things out. Y'all are troopers and PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

UPDATE / NOTIFICATION
I've decided to organize and standardize the joining process I've created a form. If everyone can do me a HUGE favor and fill it in that would be awesome.

New for ranked players, the clan will be creating and using custom CALLOUTS for ranked games. I've created a thread [link] where these CALLOUTS will be posted for each map. If you have input, questions you can post on skype or in the callout thread.

Last edited:

Kevin304

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Kevin304
I'm going to switch to the casual side of the clan since I don't think I can play competitively because my Internet got worse.It's so bad it took me down from S to A so I don't think I can help.If it get's better I'll tell.Sorry:(:(:(

Egolegume

Senior Squid
I'm going to switch to the casual side of the clan since I don't think I can play competitively because my Internet got worse.It's so bad it took me down from S to A so I don't think I can help.If it get's better I'll tell.Sorry:(:(:(
I'm sorry to hear, I'll make a note in the spreadsheet. Hope your connection gets better.

Fluffy

Inkling
NNID
BanetteBlades
NNID: BanetteBlades
Preferred weapon: Hero Charger
Secondary weapon: Slosher
Best mode: Zones
Worst mode: Tower

Monday: 4 to 10
Tuesday: Ditto
Wednesday: Ditto