☆ Cephalopoda ☆ Sp1 Casual Squad Recruiting!

hollych

Inkling
NNID
Ivieey
Welcome to Cephalopoda, a new casual squad in favor of keeping Splatoon 1 alive!

☆ We have about 4 members, and our goal is to simply enjoy the original Splatoon by hosting private battles, squads, turf war lobbies, ect.

☆ It's not like you have to exclusively not own a switch or Splatoon 2. Just as long as you have Splatoon 1 you're okay- we may expand to Splat 2 when there are enough people.

☆ As previously stated, we're a casual squad. We won't participate in scrims and tourneys, but competitive activities or tutoring sessions lead by our more experienced members may happen.

☆ Requirements:
-Discord
-A fair amount of activeness in the server
-Good humor and sportsmanship
☆There are no rank or age requirements, but ages of around 13+ is generally preferred. Please reply to this thread with the following info, and i'll get back to you on discord:

Preferred name:
NNID:
Discord:
Main weapon(s):

thank you for reading, I hope to find some new recruits uvu if you'd like to dm me about this instead, my discord is hyacinth.#1730 .

Last edited:

honeygloss

Inkling
NNID
hunnygloss
hello!! i tried to dm you on discord but i think you might have dms turned off for people that arent your friend :0
im interested in joining your squad if i can!!

preferred name: honey
nnid: hunnygloss
discord: honey#9039
mains: i like playing all except brushes, but im best at the splattershot pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom