0.5% Rare Spyke Order (1-star gear)

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
I've posted this on this thread (check the last page) but I figured that since it's kinda underground that i'd bring up the main point of the post to the face of the general section. It's already on reddit and their reaction seemed like this wasn't possible at all (or at the very least highly unlikely) especially for 1-star gear. Is it really that great of a find?

There is the above link on imgur as well.

Last edited:

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I got 2/3s Swim Speed Up on my Red Hi-tops, and made it into a perfect Jackpot a few thousand EXP later.

You're pretty lucky to get exactly what you wanted from Spyke.

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
This unfortunately isn't the greatest thing ever because Defense rolls on that hat naturally. I never order anything natural anymore to avoid a circumstance like this where my rare Spyke copy ends up being something that's easy to get anyway.

That being said, you saved the time and money it would need to upgrade and roll that hat normally, so it's not a bad thing.

Sol64

This unfortunately isn't the greatest thing ever because Defense rolls on that hat naturally. I never order anything natural anymore to avoid a circumstance like this where my rare Spyke copy ends up being something that's easy to get anyway.

That being said, you saved the time and money it would need to upgrade and roll that hat normally, so it's not a bad thing.
Yeah, if this was a different brand then it would be even more impressive. But at the very least it can show something that people didn't think possible (i.e. people thinking 1-star gear wouldn't be possible to turn out like this).

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
Yeah, if this was a different brand then it would be even more impressive. But at the very least it can show something that people didn't think possible (i.e. people thinking 1-star gear wouldn't be possible to turn out like this).
Yes that's true, you contributed to science

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Why would they ever think that? I, for one, prefer 1-star gear since it's a lot easier to level up (and most of them look pretty fresh). I still use the headband I started the game with since I got some nice abilities on it :head_first:

Sol64

Why would they ever think that? I, for one, prefer 1-star gear since it's a lot easier to level up (and most of them look pretty fresh). I still use the headband I started the game with since I got some nice abilities on it :head_first:
I don't know, the game's only been out for 3 months and there's still so much to learn about it (or at least the amount of people to do so) and yet some think their theories can be used as fact. (Only to get busted in fashion like this I guess.)

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
I was lucky enough to get an order 'just what you wanted' from Spyke a while back. These shoes. Not 1* gear though

I obviously wasn't expecting it since I only had 20k available :confused:

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I was lucky enough to get an order 'just what you wanted' from Spyke a while back. These shoes. Not 1* gear though

Holy Crap! I hope you grinded like mad to get that 100k quick!

Sol64

Oh snap very nice, at least now we have 1 and 2 star gear possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom