1 Rules and Regulations

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4

***************************************************FIRST AND FOREMOST*************************************************

You MUST be somewhat active on the boards here.
Visit our group.
Like a post.
Make a post of your own.
It is very hard to coordinate something if no one reads things posted in our group.
I do most things from my phone, so I constantly check, update and post new things.
If you are not active in the group, then there is no reason to be in the group.
With that said...

This is an adult clan. If you can not act accordingly, please don't ask to join this clan.
While we are adults, our page is open to the public.Our page is no longer open to the public. But I still expect you to keep the posts clean. No foul language other than fictional swear words or euphemisms that are not harmful to an others ethnicity, creed, race, gender or religion. And please, NO sexually explicit language.
There are no requirements for play time, as we are adults with jobs, families, and lives, but we do ask that you are active. If you have only certain times you can play, let us know and we can make it work. Please don't just go AWOL. There is an automated system that will remove you from this group if you are inactive for 21 days.
There will be monthly dues... J/K. There may come a time where we ask for help putting together a site or other function. Participation isn't mandatory but we would like a clan effort to make things work. And as we get bigger, you may be asked to fulfill a role like handling new recruits or moderating the forum and things like that.
NO TROLLING! That is for the kids. If you like to do that, please don't ask to join this clan.
If there is problem between members, please notify me. I will try to mediate and resolve the issue. If the issue can not be resolved, as a LAST RESORT, the individual or parties involved will be asked to leave the clan. I'm sure it won't come to that as we are adults. :cool:
Some of us have Twitter, Skype, Kik, Miiverse or other social media. You will be asked for those handles so we are better equipped to communicate with you and keep you updated on clan activities. If you don't want your details shared with the rest of the clan, please inform myself or saintgiggles and we will keep your information private.
Please respect your fellow clan member and others you play with. Being a douchebag while representing Splatterhouse will not be tolerated and is grounds for immediate removal from the clan.
This isn't a rule or regulation, but if you have either Android or iPhone, please install kik or Skype (or for Windows) so you can txt other mbrs about playing or planning for battle, etc. With no voice chat and no game invites, we need to plan ahead.

That's it for now. There may be updates in the future. You will be notified of any changes.

Play hard, shoot straight and have fun!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom