2 maps, 4 weapon sets for Splatoon Global Test Fire

thefro

Full Squid
Maps are Walleye Warehouse and Saltspray Rig. It's random which one you play on.

http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/118469836464/sorry-for-the-avalanche-of-information-but-weve#notes

Sorry for the avalanche of information, but we’ve just learned so much about tonight’s Splatoon Global Testfire!! This just in! There’ll be four weapons available for use during the Splatoon Global Testfire:

• Splattershot Jr.
  • Splattershot
  • Splat Roller
  • Splat Charger
Note the different sub/special weapons as well in the image above.

Bennie

Inkster Jr.
NNID
moogla
The Warehouse and the Rig are two maps that seem to be especially suited for multiple gameplay modes so I'm pretty pumped to check them out.

Bennie

Inkster Jr.
NNID
moogla
I mean the Rig has that area off to the side that looks well-suited for zany fights over in Splat Zone, and the warehouse looks like it's going to be intense cover action in close quarters no matter what mode!

DigDeep

Senior Squid
Saltspray Rig is definitely one of the maps that stood out to me. Glad we'll be able to play on it!

Wish there was more than just the basic vanilla weapons of each of their categories, but it's just a stress test.

CoopLan

Squid Streamer
NNID
LanceHS
The Rig is definitely the perfect map to showcase in the game. I'm definitely playing in all three sessions.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
Wish the killer whale came with the Splat Charger instead of the grenade barrage. It's a nice special but I think the killer whale would work better with a weapon type that is essentially a sniper

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom