PhantomThief

Inkster Jr.
This thread is closed. Any further replies will result in you getting kicked.

Last edited:

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
Ayy ! I'm Serki, i'm an S rank octobrush nouveau and dynamo player. I can snipe a bit but eeeeeeeeh.. I'm pretty eh //chuckles/ I have a pretty hyped and childish way of typing(In case it wasn't obvious enough) and english isn't my main tongue so expect a lot of misspellings and grammatical errors. Also, lot of french word instead of english because some are typed the SAME way with just one or two difference

Warnings;
-I swears a lot, i'll try to avoid it as much as possible in the forum, but axpect me to swear. It's bound to happen
-I am not a serious player and most of the time, my irritability and anger is faked to joke around

I'm also currently 19, mature enough to know my wrong. Don't be shy to call me out on my bullshit--

I'm making this longuer then it should, yikes.. Just so much thing to say-- But that's the basic that you gotta know about me ! Cheers~

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
My name is Cullen, got the game since it came out, enjoyed the hell out of it. Sadly my friends weren't as dedicated as I was, and I didn't really like playing randoms, so I ended up taking a break for awhile. I got interested in playing again though, so I picked the game back up. I made it to S+, so hopefully it won't take me too long to get back into things.

I'm fairly skilled with Chargers, Blasters, and Short range shooters, and these are the weapons I play the most, though I'm always looking to change it up. I'm 22 years old, and I too have a bit of a swearing problem, though I can keep it under wraps if the situation calls for it. In game, I tend to do a lot of playful banter, but I am capable of focusing on the task at hand for better call outs.

Send me a friend invite, and shoot me a message anytime, and as long as I'm around, I should be able to play.

Squididly

Full Squid
NNID
Squididly
Greetings!

I'm Angel: 24, Male. I got into this game way late, but I fell for it hard and fast. It's quickly become an all-time favorite of mine, and I'm really excited to get involved with the community!

I am VERY awkward at first, but once I get to know you I'm really chill. I will open up, and I apologize if I have to ask you to repeat yourself ( I like to make sure I understand what was said if I didn't hear you ).

Anywaaaaay, I love using fast, close-range weapons ( N-Zaps, Aerospray), as well as Sniping and Splatlings. I'm best at flanking/pressure and support (sniping or coverage). I love this game, and I really want to make more friends who happen to share that.

I'll add you guys asap! Thanks for the opportunity to grow with you guys!

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
Well since your Sig got me thinking about, I may as well post these here for any future members. My Skype name is One-True-Chaos (Oh the screen names we pick when we are 15.) and my Discord tag is Cullen #5462. Anyone who wants to play need just shoot me a message, and if I'm up for it, I will.

WyattSMB

Inkling
NNID
WyattSMB
Hey,

I'm 21 and Australian ( UTC +10 )

So i main the Carbon, i play aggressively however i try not to.
i wish i could say English isn't my main language, you have no idea how helpful auto correct is.

I've had Splatoon since day one and only recently upgraded to an Ethernet cable allowing me to play more competitively.

I look forward to a good match with the squad.

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
Nice to meet you, hopefully we can play some matches in the near future.

Rekx

Inkling
NNID
xTecknix
Heyo everybody! The name's Rekx, 23 yo games tester from Canada (Est). This model comes equipped with a wide array of weapon proficiencies and giggle to cringe geek humour.

Leveled up to 50 and ranked S before selling 1 of my wiiu's away. Sadly, this forced me to climb the same ladder twice. After a long break after the first team I was in colasped after our leader all out quit, I decided to get back on the splatoon scene.

I am proficient with most of the .Gal, splatling and blaster lines of weaponry. I tend to stay away from the chargers, sloshed and melee weapons

I am more of a defensive heavy pusher in my style of play.

My NNID: Tecknix6
Steam: Tecknix

Looking forward to get to know you guys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom