:)

Pallid

Inkling
I spent like 10 minutes trying to figure out a title that wasn't too obnoxious, but was inviting.
A little inviting? Not too inviting, I don't want people getting the wrong idea.

Uh wow. I shouldn't be this nervous about making a post on some forum.
I really don't like forums much.

So uhm.. Yes. I'm Pallid. Hello and good afternoon and I'm sorry.
I like Splatoon because Inklings are cute and I bought a WiiU and Splatoon because I mostly just wanted to see Marie and Callie.

But then I learned that the game is INKredibly fun. (Haha look at me using humour.) I play it a lot now and I used to have a friend to play it with, but I'm way too obsessed and they're too busy playing other games. (Who needs other games, right??) Needless to say I would enjoy becoming more acquainted with the community and that's why I'm here.

Okay that should be good.

KarubanBeika

Inkling
NNID
KarubanBeika
Welcome to the boards~! Hope you enjoy this super awesome and friendly community! :) I'm fairly new too but I absolutely love it here.
(And no, I'm not SQUIDding :P )
Gotta love humor it just keeps :kraken: me up

Pallid

Inkling
Welcome to the boards~! Hope you enjoy this super awesome and friendly community! :) I'm fairly new too but I absolutely love it here.
(And no, I'm not SQUIDding :p )
Gotta love humor it just keeps :kraken: me up
Thank you! I Ink that I'll have a Splattastic time here once I Sea more of the community!

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
i SEE YOU LIKE CALLIE! She's my fave!! I heart her! <3 Welcome!!!!

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
The splatoon community is great. Normally I would be too scared to post anything but seeing so many friendly people I wanted to be part of it.
It's nice to have you here.

Pallid

Inkling
The splatoon community is great. Normally I would be too scared to post anything but seeing so many friendly people I wanted to be part of it.
It's nice to have you here.
Gosh, thanks a bunch! From what I've seen on Miiverse, the community is pretty great. I really like that it has such a diverse age group as well! I'm sure my time here will be well spent.

Reactions: shy

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey, welcome to the forums! Oh man, you have no idea how long i sometimes take with typing out messages. Sometimes i get real nervous hitting the post reply button, too.

Anyway, hope you'll like it here! I'm firmly on team Marie, btw.

Pallid

Inkling
Hey, welcome to the forums! Oh man, you have no idea how long i sometimes take with typing out messages. Sometimes i get real nervous hitting the post reply button, too.

Anyway, hope you'll like it here! I'm firmly on team Marie, btw.
Sometimes I just type a message and then think about it too much and delete the message and never send it and pretend like the whole thing never happened.

Marie is pretty rad! I like her tentacles. And her sneaky grins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom