.96 Deco Setup

Joltik

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YellowYoshi13
Looking for:

:head_first::ability_inkrecovery:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_vest002::ability_coldblooded:|:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:shoes_cfs000::ability_inksaversub:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Last edited:

s_miyahon

Inkster Jr.
This is my gear for .52:
Bike Helmet (x3 Quick Respawn)
Anchor Sweat (x3 Damage Up)
Plum Casuals (x3 Swim Speed Up)

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
I usually use:
White Headband :head_first: :ability_inkrecovery:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
Navy Striped LS :clothes_tel003: :ability_damage:|:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Red Hi-Tops :shoes_shi005::ability_inkresistance:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

It gives me just enough damage up to beat the equivalent of 3 defense up mains. It also helps with efficiency because splash walls take up a lot of ink. And swim speed is universally helpful.

@s_miyahon's build seems solid as well if you're cool without ink resistance (which you apparently are because of the pro trail boots).
Check out the link in my sig for more ideas.

John321

Inkling
NNID
John321
I use:

:ability_specialcharge:
:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

:ability_inksavermain:

:ability_inkresistance:

The Special Saver always means I'm not far away from a Kraken (a lifesaver in tight situations). The Ink Saver Main gives me enough ink to splat an opponent after throwing out a Splash Wall, Ink Resistance helps when I'm pushing the front line and Swim Speed Ip gives me a lot of mobility, letting me get back to the fight without the risk of super jumping.

It's a great well rounded set that handles most situations. A set with lots of Ink Saver and Recovery would be more suited to a defensive play style, whereas more Special focused and movement abilities would help an offensive player.

Your set is great, Cold-Blooded is an amazing ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom