• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A-/B+ casual Charger looking for teammates

Zahntavier

Senior Squid
hey all! I'm interested in joining a casual squad.

-pm me to figure out the voice chat element- i can use whatever, scype/discord/etc
-time zone is PST, California time.
- I can play in the morning and evening, i work nights so not 9pm to 7am, generally.
-i speak english.
- currently I vacillate between B+ and A-, Splat zones are my favorite ranked.
-nintendo id is Zahntavier or nickroad

I love chargers! e-liters, splatterscopes, Squiffers, and Bamboozlers! I generally play support, but can totally mix it up with some front lines Squiffer or Bamboozler. I also run the bigs 3 splatlings, N-zaps and Splooshomatics.

I want to experiment and try some weird squads and unconventional weapon groupings. Everyone running bubblers and special boosting gear, a squad of all chargers, maybe have a dedicated Recon player who communicates enemy positions. Basically stuff you can't do with randoms.

I'm a laid back and upbeat guy, so I'm not going to be cursing and flipping out on the voice chat. Squidbagging makes me laugh and I don't get salty. You can also find me on gunslingergaming, where adult casual gamers congregate.

Nether

Inkster Jr.
NNID
yoshiseggs10
Hey man, I'm in! I in the same situation as you. I main in Bamboozler, .96 Gal Deco, and mostly the Tri-Slosher. If you want to contact me, PM or Kik me if you have one.

ZamU

Inkling
NNID
xTARDISx
Yo, add me on skype, nerfguydood. I would love to play with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom