A+, help getting to S?? :)

Ellen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EllenM92
Hey everyone! So playing with randoms is what I do most of the time, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to twin with me?? I'm A+ 56 and would love to get to S. Not looking to be carried, just wanna play with some awesome squids. My NNID is EllenM92, feel free to add me. :3 Stay fresh!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Would you mind telling the audience a little about yourself? You know, favorite weapons, general playstyle, preferred gear, fun stuff like that.

Ellen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EllenM92
Sure. So I use the ttek, and I like to play very aggressively. I tend to rush to the middle right away, then flank if I'm splatted.

Here's my current gear set up:
WVW69jSQOlgixMK6ay.jpg

Sometimes I'll run ink resistance, but I've found that I don't NEED it. The bulky speed offence build is my go-to set up, but occasionally I'll go full swim/run speed.

On the odd occasion, I'll use the soda slosher or 96 deco, but almost all the time you'll see me using the tentatek. :)

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Ahhh, the Mario gun, fair enough. And just out of curiosity, do you use Discord or anything?

Ellen

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EllenM92
LOL, true, I like that it's an all-around solid choice. And yup, I have discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom