A New Sprinkler Glitch has been found! (Update: It's a hack according to Twitter)

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
It's unclear how this glitch is performed but still this could be quite useful in getting turf control not to mention it looks very amusing.

Update: It seems like this is just a hack to make the sprinkler stick to the Inkling's head from the people reading this on Twitter. False alarm.

Sorry guys. :(

Last edited:

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
It looks so off it makes it difficult for me to believe. But I do like my sprinklers... maybe I'll bother trying it?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
That looks interesting.... Maybe that's why I've seen people throwing sprinklers right beneath them though?

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Aww~ so it really was a hack. There goes my effort and dreams in being a special charge up stacking, sprinkler hat wearing, zoom-zoom-zooming about the map, inkbrush wielder.

Jaden Yang

Inkling
NNID
ethankyang
Aww~ so it really was a hack. There goes my effort and dreams in being a special charge up stacking, sprinkler hat wearing, zoom-zoom-zooming about the map, inkbrush wielder.
yeah that would be sorta rigged though :D

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
On one hand, being able to spread ink at all times is a bit cheesy. On the other hand, by putting it on your head you also paint a giant target on your back, which means you can't hide effectively. So it's not what I'd call game-breaking. Probably just something to fool around with in squidparties at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom