ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Okay, Now I know what to use in S rank, But I like to use my Kelp Splatterscope, but everyone else takes advantage of that and uses the whole Variety of chargers, and I always lose to the e-liter, but people don't even use the charger, they just use the damage up ability:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: Then the burst bombs and only 2 bombs,... blow me up!!!:burstbomb::burstbomb:! So... I know what weapon to use now in S rank!:wst_charge_longscp00:

Last edited:

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I'm going say; I actually like A+ and a rank better that S, So one day I might be an S, the next an A because in S, Its NO WAY to go up, unless you lose enough to go back into A+ rank, and win 4 battles in a row to get back to S, 30, But I actually do like the A rank better, Its easier to win in those ranked battles.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I lost my rank again! apparently, when people on s rank use the rainmaker, and they're already wining, they retreat, so you cant win!

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
Let's say on S Rank I had to understand more about interacting with my current team, complain less and be more moderate.
Maybe you'll learn more things to keep yourself climbing in S ranks, but that's gradual and it's normal to lose S Rank many times, don't lose your head.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
It's so hard to get past 60 in s rank, it's just cruel.

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
You can beat E Liter with Splatterscope, you just have to play a bit smarter. Try to attack them from their blind spots, particularly when they aren't aiming in your general direction. If they have a scope, that means they have tunnel vision and won't see your laser if you aim at them from the side. Take advantage of these aspects to get around their longer range and avoid getting Burst Bombed to death.

To do well at this rank, you'll have to know something about each weapon type in order to defeat them with your weapon of choice. Just remember that E Litre's have a much longer charge time compared to Splat Charger types, so you can shoot twice while they can only shoot once.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
......I'm playing dumb? it takes way too long to charge, also most of the time, I can shoot a person with an e-liter than a Splatter scope, that's why I love that charger so much.!;):)

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I wouldn't say you're playing dumb, but more like you're likely getting out-smarted by more clever plans and approaches. And as a Charger, it's really hard to lead your team to victory unless you're constantly Double, or Triple splatting the opposition the whole round. Otherwise, just try to keep your team mates from getting cornered and take out that pesky Dynamo for them.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Sometimes I cant see the charger line so then I end up getting blown up, I don't know if they hide or not.

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
They're probably doing snap-shots to hide their laser until right before they intend to shoot. In that case, you'll have to keep moving and keep an eye to try to find where they're shooting from before they shoot you

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
It is almost impossible to get past, even when you do have a charger, though that really depends.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
To get the point across, I cant stay in one rank.

Last edited:

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Can someone tell me the best and worst mode to play in s rank!?

Last edited:

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
Can someone tell me the best and worst mode to use in s rank!?
It completely depends on the map, especially when it comes to chargers. For example, Bluefin Depot is great for pretty much all the modes because you have reign over the middle areas, provided you watch for flanks. But overall, Chargers are good for popping the rainmaker, but you can't just perch snipe unless you're guarding a choke point where the rainmaker has to pass through. Tower control can be tricky because you have to snipe them around the pole in the middle of the tower, but you know where they need to be (on the tower) so it's easier to guard than the rainmaker, which can move anywhere. Splat zones is usually only good if you're teammates are good, too. Personally, I don't really mind the mode as long as i'm good at the map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom