• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A+ player looking for casual team - CLOSED

Cyanhyde

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Evanescyan
Hello everysquid!

I'm looking to play with a team casually/semi-competitively on weekends, just so I can get the hang of group squad dynamics and Splatoon teamwork. I'm in Eastern Time.

Main Weapons: .96 Gal Deco, Luna Blaster and Splattershot Pro are my very best. - I'm comfortable with most weapons except chargers (working on it). Would be willing to train with most weapons if need be.

Role: Since I'm not familiar with team play, not sure what my role would be.

Equipment: The vast majority of my gear is maxed, so whatever role I need to be, you can be sure I'll equip myself properly for it.

Other: I'm optimistic, energetic and, well, giggly. I live for hype, so any squad I join might get noisier. I try to be as polite and friendly as I can.

Let me know if you'd like me on your team!

- Cyanhyde

Last edited:

Cyanhyde

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Evanescyan
@KingShakFTW

Hiya!

Honestly, an S+ exclusive team is a little much for me now. I'm back in S now and even that's slightly daunting, so although I'm sure I'd improve plenty, I'd probably be a fair burden before I became an asset. So thank you for the generous offer, but not yet. :) I'll find a team closer to my level for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom