• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A ranked E-litre 3K scope main looking for a squad

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Hi there! I'm looking for a squid squad (preferably based in Australia. My timezone is not the greatest for playing with those from the US) that I can join. I don't mind if the squad is competitive or casual, just looking for a team with whom I can have fun with.
I am currently ranked A. I like to use the custom E-litre 3K scope, heavy splatling (granted, I'm not that great at using the splatling) and am trying to main the Krak-on Splat Roller as well.
:wst_charge_longscp01::squidbeacon::kraken: | :head_eye004::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_damage: | :clothes_swt002::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: | :shoes_sht004::ability_quickrespawn::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
[Splatling]:splashwall::inkstrike: | :head_hat001::ability_inksaversub::ability_damage::ability_inksaversub: | :clothes_tes001::ability_swimspeed::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: | :shoes_sht002::ability_damage::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
My NNID is pikachurox19 and I don't currently have a Skype account but, you know, that's pretty easy to fix. Heads up, I'm 16 and have a tendency to apologise for everything!
Thanks!

Last edited:

The Kid of Squids

Inkster Jr.
Hi there! I'm looking for a squid squad (preferably based in Australia. My timezone is not the greatest for playing with those from the US) that I can join. I don't mind if the squad is competitive or casual, just looking for a team with whom I can have fun with.
I am currently ranked A. I like to use the custom E-litre 3K scope, heavy splatling (granted, I'm not that great at using the splatling) and am trying to main the Krak-on Splat Roller as well.
:wst_charge_longscp01::squidbeacon::kraken: | :head_eye004::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_damage: | :clothes_swt002::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: | :shoes_sht004::ability_quickrespawn::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
[Splatling]:splashwall::inkstrike: | :head_hat001::ability_inksaversub::ability_damage::ability_inksaversub: | :clothes_tes001::ability_swimspeed::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: | :shoes_sht002::ability_damage::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
My NNID is pikachurox19 and I don't currently have a Skype account but, you know, that's pretty easy to fix. Heads up, I'm 16 and have a tendency to apologise for everything!
Thanks!
Hey I'm looking for a squad myself and a charger would be a massive help. I main the 52 Gal and other mid to long range automatics. My NNID is 2ollux_Captor69 and I'm 17

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Hey I'm looking for a squad myself and a charger would be a massive help. I main the 52 Gal and other mid to long range automatics. My NNID is 2ollux_Captor69 and I'm 17
I've filled out an application for New Order but if that doesn't work out and we can find two more members, I'd be glad to join you!

swordwielder13

Full Squid
NNID
swordwielder13
Hello!

I am the leader of the Calamari Crusaders and we are a casual competitive squad. Atm we are actually working on doing some competitive and actually joining tournaments and such (truthfully we are all new to this and already have a team ready but it will take time) . If you are interested feel free to send me a pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom