• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A- ranked player looking for a semi-competitive squad.

Webster

Inkling
NNID
willman123
Hey everyone I'm looking for a semi-competitive squad to join I'm an A- ranked level 32 player I am comfortable with the weapons listed below. I have to share my wiiu with siblings also involved in competitive splatoon so I may not always be available. I don't use dischord but I do have Skype.

carbon roller deco
duel squelcher
.96 gal
slosher
n zap 85

NNID
namelesstraveler
Hey-yo!
I'm looking to make a squad! if you're interested, take a look at the thread I've made (The thread is moreso my information than anything else, but it has the info for another member, so it would be good to see if our objectives and playstyle mesh.)

We'll start setting things up tomorrow because I'm looking to have at least four people before we start, so that's why there isn't much info there. We would love to have you aboard! :D

Webster

Inkling
NNID
willman123
That sounds good to me but I would prefer to play with other people of my general skill level so just keep that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom