• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

A Team to Reach the Top

Ionissai

Inkling
NNID
Napoleonlikespie
To be clear right now, I'm looking to make a team that'll go to the top. I'm saying this now so anyone who isn't looking to dedicate the time can click off this thread now. If you're still reading this, hi! I'm a Dynamo player with some prior experience in tournament, currently at A+ because of an unfortunate account reset (I was hovering around S+ 80 prior). Any player S ranked and higher (or if your credentials are impressive enough) will be considered. If anyone is interested, please leave the following information below:

Time Zone:
Age (for compatibility purposes):
Best days to practice:
Preferred weapon type (i.e. blaster, shooter, charger, etc):
Single best weapon:
Preferred playstyle: (defensive, aggressive, assassin, etc):
Preferred method of communication:
Do you know map callouts? (this isn't necessary):
Any other credentials you'd like to mention:

Feel free to message me on Squidboards for any reason!

Last edited:

CageR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chrischa
Hi Ionissai,
I'm currently looking for a team and hover around S to S+.
I love splatoon, however I cannot guaranty that I will be available every day - I have lot's of stuff to do for school...
Please check my thread where I'm looking for a team (http://squidboards.com/threads/looking-for-a-squad.21345/) and tell me if you'd like to team up with me.
Otherwise, please let me know that you are searching for a more dedicated inkling.
Thanks,
CageR out.

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hey lonissai! I'm in a clan myself which is mainly S+ at the moment, and we were wondering if you'd like to join us! I know that you would like to make a new clan with some players but we know a player like you deserves to be in a good clan just like anyone would. Our clan does have weekly practices so that we can all improve our skills and we participate in tournaments quite frequently. If you'd like more info on the subject you can check out our thread right here! http://squidboards.com/threads/ts-t...ive-splatoon-squad-na-recruitment-page.21096/ We think you would be a great addition to our team that consists of just four players. If you're interested you can PM me or reach me on skype (sharkeshatho) Hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom