A theory about Shifty Station and future Splatfests

Olly0014

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3755-4752-6987
Hey everyone! :)

Ever since the splatfest ended last weekend, I've been thinking about the exclusive stage 'Shifty Station' and the fact that it changes every splatfest. So here's a crazy thought: the layout and design of the stage 'predicts' the next splatfest. Hear me out...

In the Mayo vs Ketchup Splatfest, the stage featured floating (flying) platforms; the next splatfest was Flight vs Invisibility.

In the most recent Splatfest, the stage was more simpler in design, however it had random food and drink in the background (like a gumball machine and other stuff that I can't quite define) Now, we know that the next Japanese Splatfest is a McDonalds themed splatfest (it was confirmed on Saturday), so all this 'junk food' in the sky would make sense if my theory is correct.

So according to this theory, the next splatfest will definitely be a food related splatfest, maybe the McDonalds splatfest will be global, or we may get a Sweet vs Savoury (which would actually be a pretty good topic) judging by the types of food displayed in the sky.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This seems like a stretch, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom