A Wild Queen Panda Appears!

QueenPanda

Inkling
NNID
MayaS55
So I've finally decided to become a bit more serious and come to meet other players and join a squad ^^

I'm Queen Panda, a level 50 S ranker (I'm almost S+ but it doesn't seem like I'll be moving from S 70 anytime soon due to constant winning then losing it again) and I am also an active miiverse poster (ofc not famous in the least but hey I try :D). The closest I've gotten to a squad battle was an uncoordinated mess from another miiverse poster (coordinated squads are too strong *^*) and a few twin squads with an A- friend of mine. I'm no doubt a bit shy at first, but as I get to know different forum members, I usually become much more active. I'm a bit of a weirdo, but who isn't (don't deny it!)? I hope we get to be nice friends/ acquaintances someday!

Introductions would be nice if anyone would like to help :)
Also, some squad recommendations would be nice, too, in case the current one that I made a sad attempt to apply for doesn't even let me get to try-outs -v-;

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
Site Moderator
NNID
MHFsilver
Hello Panda, my name is Silver and welcome to SquidBoards!
If you keep at it I'm sure you can reach S+, you just gotta keep your eyes on the goal. Miiverse squads seem to be a bit of a mess due to the lack of communication lol. As for joining a squad, I suggest going into the Squid Locator section and posting a topic about yourself. Provide some info about your rank and such and a team may contact you. If that's not your thing, you can also seek out teams that are recruiting and apply for them. Teams are also located in the same section of the forum. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom