A Wild Red Panda Appears!

Kausus

Inkling
NNID
Kausus
Switch Friend Code
SW-3782-1311-5237
Hi all! I'm Kausus - I'm a 21 year old red panda from Florida.

I'm a pretty casual gamer - I haven't delved much into Splatoon's ranked matches, and I'm a pretty laid-back player regardless of the match type.

My favorite map is probably Kelp Dome, Flounder Heights and Walleye Warehouse being close seconds. I mainly use the "cheap" "easy" weapons - the Aerospray RG/MG, Splattershot Jr., Krak-On Splat Roller, and Slosher. I also like the Tentatek Splattershot, .52 Gal Deco, and .96 Gal Deco.

I switch my Inkling from boy to girl on a regular basis so if you spot me in your plaza as one and then the other over the span of a day or two or even in the same day, don't be surprised.

Outside of Splatoon, I play a lot of Monster Hunter, Pokemon, and sometimes I go get beat up in Smash. I also like to draw in the free time outside of that, but it's all furry garbage. I'm unemployed at the moment, so I have a lot of free time to vidya, but I am a licensed pharmacy technician - soon to be certified (hopefully.)

My favorite foods are sushi and chicken wings, and if you have enough vanilla Coke, you can probably bribe me to do just about anything.

That's... probably all the vital information. I dunno, I'm awful at introductions. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Hey Kausus, hope you'll like it over here! I draw a lot too, but it's mostly nonsense and fanart. As for Splatoon weapons, i usually like to go for the more tricky weapons instead like the Charger and E-Liter. Anyhow, hope you'll like it over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom